Reviews for Pokemon Showdown
Miaka Uzumaki chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
great job
Writer1 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
very clever what you did. I think you really wanted to go out with a bang, but keep in tune with your motifs of items of power and the theme of evolution with desire. I really liked your descriptions of the injured warriors and the new powers were something to be admired. I love it.
Writer1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
I love that they got their soul beasts, but you also attempted some humor in this chapter with the poker game. Its nice when characters share advice and help each other out. I thought each Pokemon Soul Beast perfectly reflected the monk it was assigned to as well. Good job
Writer1 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I liked how you started off relaxed and fun, but moved into hot and heavy action. The comments in the Silver Manta Ray and the Showdown were funny! I really liked how all the other dragons arrived on the scene. It was totally the most original and fun chapter yet.
Shaw Fujikawa chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I think there's quite a big mistake in this chapter - you can't freeze a thunderbolt, it isn't made of matter! But otherwise this is a good story so far.
swack16 chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
That was a great ending I hope I could see a sequle soon.
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
Nice job and The Dragons are right, No matter where they go their hearts are connected as are the worlds. They all share the same sky, one sky one destiny part of something much bigger.
swack16 chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
That was awsome The Guardians, and the Ash and Pikachu winning their first showdown.
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Nice touch to this chapter. I loved it and i never expected both Ho-oh and Raquaza to show up but that's the thing about suprizes. Expecially from Uxie, Azlef and Mesprit. now that was a nice job.
poka chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Another epic adventure... Awaits!
poka chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
Do the pre evolved sou beasts evolve to get stronger?
Sparkling jibbis anime chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
that's so cool that xialin(sp?)showdown meet pokemon
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
I never knew that the legendary Articuno was going to make an apperence here. Nice plot twist and nice use. by the way did Omi get Suicune as his soul beast?
NUTCASE71733 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, two of my favorite TV shows put together! Thank you!
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Geeze nice chapter and all but why doesn't the gang just ask Pachirishu what she sees in Omi? Well loved the wise crack that came with Paul's apperence. Hey you think that Omi might respect Pachirishu once she saves him from Team Galatic or something?