Reviews for Rain
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
so. they danced for 71 years?
joenutpfuz chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
lovely story
Madik chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I know it's been a while since this story was uploaded, but I felt I should review anyway. I really love your version of life after death, what with the white space and the different places. I'm no doubt going to be imagining the reunion of various characters for the next little while! Great job with this!

One other thing. My name is Madeleine and I have blonde hair...
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
that was good
Blade Shine chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
*sniffle*

that was really beautiful!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aww...so sweet. And very original. This setting is one I've never seen/heard. Excellent!
flitwick chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was cute! I like how Lily does forgive Snape and they continue their tradition of dancing in the rain.
Joywriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was so unbelievably beautiful. I started crying at the point where Snape tells her he loves her, but that she loves James, but that they are still friends and they dance together. Amazing and heartbreaking.
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
GREAT EFFECT ENDING!

Touching tale
Flower 'n' Prongs chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I liked it. It was nice to see a story where his love remained unrequeted (sp?) but they became friends again. Good job.
BellaRose chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very Kewel. I would like to see perhaps a second chapter, Snape facing Harry. But it's kewel if you don't i loved it how Sirius went to go fetch him, he has the possibility of maturity.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
71 years of nonstop dancing. Werid. I like it!

Love the one-shot.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I do feel sorry that Snape is stuck with the same old Marauders who used to love to torment him (why Lily isn't sorry about picking their side instead of Snape's I don't know-must be nice to have such a flexible conscience). I'd rather see him moving on and getting a Life, so to speak, where he doesn't have to see anyone who's ever treated him so badly (sorry, I include Lily. She knew what James was like, and she picked anyway).
AurelianMagelet chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I like this a lot. There's a subtleness about it, how even in the place they're in, they're still who they are, and nothings perfect...expect that everything somehow is.
choirsinger chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
update very very very very very very soon!