Reviews for Starbucks
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 11/7
THAT'S JUST SO ADORABLE! Hahaha aww Toushiro's sooooo cute when he's so shy and flustered, I've always thought of him to be this shy and embarrassed when given such attention in public. Tge fluff at the end is beautiful! Ahh I really loved your ver of IchiHitsu here *hearts*
Gewlface chapter 1 . 2/17
Aww that was soooo adorable! I was laughing so hard that my boyfriend kept telling me to be quiet XD
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Great story, urgh I probably would not be able to see over the counter I'm about 4'9 or 4'10 and I'm 15 so people think I'm about 10 (sigh), but anyway great job.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww...I think I'm turning into one of the Starbucks' workers. Juz for a different reason.
AngyHitsu chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved, I agree Toshiro is really adorable and cute, and I liked the end. :D
Xibiya chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
OMG I loveee this! Please make more cute ones like this!
Uzumaki Natsuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
So 'effing adorable...
the weird dreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love the story and it made me hope there was a second chapter. I enjoy the way how you made Toshiro act like a little kid. I haven't been to starbucks, but the ending mad me wonder what they thought about the 'adorable' kid having a boyfriend 'older' than him.
xXKuroTsukiHimeXx chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I can NEVER go to a Starbucks now. Besides, at only 4'11 (i'm 18 so i'm not growing anymore:(), it'd piss me off... And I feel bad for Hitsugaya, but I'm often mistaken for a 12 year old so...
Bakaberry chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely adorable.
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww, poor poor Hitsugaya, getting all mad. He knows he's cute, just doesn't want to admit it P. Hmmm, I wonder, how does the girls in Ichigo's school react to him...?
katty12 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
lol Yeah you definitely ain't lying i have the same problem at my starbucks; im 54 and usually i stand there with my chin leanin' on the counter :P...

But anyway back to the story... amazing toshiro is my fav' of the fav' and ichigo and toshiro are my fav' couple and you protrayed them the way i imagine them both to be so.. 12 cheers to you and i hope for many more in the future xx
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
(Reveiwing before I read) Lawl, the description made me laugh. I just couldn't WAIT to see what happens. Although I'm not fond of the pair, I think Ill like this one 8D
Quinsi Vinsis chapter 1 . 9/17/2010