Reviews for Jungle Heat
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Brilliant story. Couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was reading it.
gibblesgal chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I enjoyed reading your little fluffy fantasy. If only life could be so simple for a couple that had seemingly earned being together.
iges2u chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Sweet story - liked it!
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
ah... sigh.. heavenly story!
abigailc chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was a very sweet story. Well written too. I like that you didn't have them slobbering all over each other on their first date. Great work.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Thanks for the smile. Loved the fluff. Please something else!
LuSo chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hehe, nope no bribing necessary. A story that super duper deserves a note of thanks without payment hehe. Very well written lovely plot Very happy Reader :)
Bekki chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I don't need the tim tams to want to review this awesome fic, but I'll take them anyway *munch munch*

This was very sweet! I'm not usually the kind of person who enjoyed pure fluff, but there you go! I loved it! Loved jack trying to be a gentlemen. it was very cute

and I loved the start. How embarrassing for them both. I'd love to see what would have happened if he had tried to ignore it and hadn't retired. Yikes! Now there'd be an angst fest!

Anyway, spectacular! Thanks for the good read
Ardin chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Absolutely fantastic, just like all of your work. I love how Jack was kinda nervous all through their date, it's just so Jack (to be contradictory about every thing: cool soldier, nervous man). AWESOME! Keep up the good work.

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter of Hidden Love Affair.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
For some reason I did not get a author alert for your new story :( Loved it though and now will have a permanent smile on my face for the rest of the evening :)
janissima chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Oh - I love TimTams! I took a trip to Australia last summer and brought back 3 boxes of them. They were gone so fast! :( Wish I had brought back more. Even though I couldn't really picture this happening (Especially the two of them restraining themselves in the bedroom!) I enjoyed reading your fluffy fic. Sometimes we just need a little romance to read, right? :)
gater62 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Very, very fluffy! Liked the connection at the end back to the beginning!
sg1jo chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was a great story, I smiled all the way through! Keep up the good work and write again soon.