Reviews for Resurrection
F and G Live On chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. This story portrays George PERFECTLY! I love it so much! I'm surprised you didn't get more likes! I love it!
GredandForge4eva chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Sweet. Just sweet. You described George's pain and loss too well in this chapter. If I was a member I could have done Story Alert. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow.
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww, the end was so sweet.

Poor George. :(

Going off to read the next chapter now.

'till then, mischief managed!
Population1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I'm speechless I cried harder than I ever have when I read this. It's amazing to have read this you sound just like a real person in mourning. (though I hope you're not). Amazing job!
Aurora West chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
"He wonders if this is just something that she’s naturally good at, walking in step with people, or whether she just had a lot of practice walking with Fred and that carries over into walking with him."

I loved this line. There was just something really awesome about it.

Nice fic so far; I look forward to more! :)
MBP chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
It's hard to read a whole chapter of this when your eyes are blurring with tears, you know. It's been months now since I read this book, and my own story is trying to move them on with their lives a year later, but this... this brings me back to the summer, and the pain you express and the details you include - wow. This is one of the best things I've EVER read. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Hey, this is a really good. I would, however, recommend getting a beta because you're writing it in a kinda of funny tense and it would sound better if it was all in past tense. I love the story though and can't wait for more!

-P.G.
Chocolatecoveredespressobean chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
This is so good! I love how you really distinguish Fred and George from each other and have them balance each other out. Twin bonds are really different from any other kind, and the way I, as a reader, can almost personally feel the emotion coming from this is unbelievable.
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This made me cry. You really captured the details, it's just how i imagined it.
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!
UBambassador2006 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Wow...I am glad to read something about George's reaction to what happened to Fred. Having experienced a similiar loss in my life, I can say the feelings George is feeling are very realistically portrayed. Good job...and I look forward to reading about the funeral. I hope the funeral gives George a sense of closure.
justastranger chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
This has got to be the most detailed version of George's grief yet. It doesn't just have him lying at the Burrow, crying his eyes out or at Hogwarts avenging his death, it has every single moment, thought, and heartbreak. I hope you update this very soon, even though I don't much like to cry.
Lens chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Poor George. Good fic.
MBP chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
You simply have no choice. You must write more. I am absolutely not exaggerating when I tell you that this is my all-time favorite Harry Potter fic.
MBP chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh my God... this is heartwrenching. I have a lump in my throat the size of a boulder. It's amazing.