Reviews for Heard the latest?
Ikurus chapter 1 . 2/13
Read three of them, and now I absolutely have to read all the rest.
This is brilliant.
Thank you for writing and sharing these gems.
swartzvald chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aww, wanted more...
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Another lovely story! And I find my self awake all night reading and trying not to wake up the entire house with my giggling. Great job!
whoa chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
11 years old but damn that was one fine story :)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So this is wonderfully fun and fun and i love the various interactions.
Sarah2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oops. Reviewing on my phone and hit the wrong button. This is the 3rd fic of yours I've read and I intend to collect them all. I sift and sift through all the scribbles written by children for gems like these. This is what fanfic is when it matures. Humorous, intelligent, taking characters out of their boxes but not ridiculously out of context. My only complaint is that once I've finished reading all of them, I'll be out of a new favorite author.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is
Toris Lietvu Laurinatis chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It seems I am beginning to act like Harly over your stories. Should I be amused or embarrassed?
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOL, disturbing.
Tank chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was Solid Gold.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I didn't review for the last two I read (I found these yesterday, and am trying to read them chronologically), because I was planning to do that at the end. But this was hilarious! I loved the last two bits especially, but it was great all through. And I'll definitely review for # 47 when I get to it. God, this is brilliant (taking bets on Harley and Ivy was great).
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
hahahahahah.I didn't know that they could have so much dirt on the bad guys(and girls) have soething to say about someone else. hahahaha.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
heh... heh... nice one.
Kristiana Kyle chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
OH

MY

GOD

That was great! I'm seriously crying from laughing so hard!
Dotty2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
This was simply hysterical! Thnaks for the laughs.