Reviews for Simply Nine Days: the Epilogue
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
loved it! :D Go Harmony!
FairyTale87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I thought it was really sweet. I loved your detail and your word choice. All in all, it was wonderful.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw cute story :)
loonette7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This epilogue is WAY better than DH's. ;) It should've started with H/Hr and it should have ended that way too. But Jo INSISTS on being shallow! -frustrated sigh-

Great story! I love it.
harrymione4ever7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i loved it. Do you want to continue please!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Brilliant. Bloody Brilliant. It's so funny and cute and God, Nervous!Harry and Moody!Hermione were the greatest :D Great job!
Marita28 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i loved both stories.. Hermione's mood swings and Ron being terrified of her when she was mad were soo funny. i would to see them raising Jacob, maybe you could continue the story..

Marita
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved this story! All of Hermione's mood swings were funny!
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aw I love it! I can't decide if this one or the first nine days was better... they were both awesome! lol Love the Harry and Hermione cuteness!

-Corinna
Ayr chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hey, kwl story, i hope you decide to carry on with it

Mel

xox
Anabelle Moreau chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
ah! i loved it! i loved the first one! and this one was awesome, maybe u can like makes it into a longer story and have like the cuteness of Jacob growing up! i would so love to see when Jacob and Serina (spelling?) get together and most likley Ron's fatherly overprotectiveness (lol) over her and crap lmao. anyway...i loved this.