Reviews for Inspired
My god that was amazing
MALEC alice in zombieland TID chapter 1 . 8/30
Oh HELL yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The one about Gifts was hilarious and adorable and the one about Waiting...sigh. That was so sweet. It appeals to the lovey dovey side of me that I try to pretend doesn't exist.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
32 was so funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
The last one was so cute.
fannut chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I like Stolen. It sounds vary sweet and defiantly like something he would say )
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Very enjoyable. Short, but with just enough intrigue to keep pulling me along.

This goes into Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Woohoo! That last one, #30? Dead on target, boyo. She had to be touched by that.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Lingerie? He got RAVEN lingerie? What hideous netherworld did she stuff him into after that fiasco?

Either he was temporarily twitterpated, or he really wasn't paying attention. And she needs high heels like a fish needs a bicycle.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
All of these sentances are you perfect.
Iceheart15 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Did you think about making one-shots from these?

Love your material so far keep it up!
Iceheart15 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Wow that was good stuff. maybe you could make individual stories based on each one?
Saffire55 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
That was so cool. i totally agree!
Siphor chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Yay! The Raven/Red-X fangirl within me is squealing with joy! I absolutely LOVE these sentences! They stay true to their personalities and just seem so right. *Happy sigh* I wish there were more Raven/Red-X fanfics out there...

If you wouldn't mind, could I borrow a few sentences to use as inspiration for oneshots? I have a particularly nasty idea in mind for "Gift"... Of course, I won't use these without your permission. (No one likes a plagiarizer, after all.) If it's fine with you, I will be certain to give you full credit in either the summary of the story itself. Or both. (It depends on how long the summary is.)

Keep up the wonderful writing, and please review as soon as it's convenient!
shyclueless chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
I loved Stolen, very cliché by the way.

Proposition was very nice and Surprise made me smile.

Horror was sweet.