Reviews for Echoes of Darkness
starboy454 chapter 24 . 3/10
excellent
Ky111 chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
Great story and seems you have left it open for a sequel, which would be awesome if there is one coming.

Later.
kirallie chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Glad Obi-Wan was just playing alone to trick Dooku.
Starhunter79 chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
Nooooooooo. You can't end it, well I'll say stop it there. That's no ending, it's to incomplete to be an ending. Great story. I knew that the Qui Gon in the shuttle was 'wrong' but I wasn't sure if he was a clone or being affected by the Sith. I actually thought we might see Anakin/Vader in this story. Poor Padme, you seem to lose faith so easily especially after you help Obi Wan escape the temple. Some times you can be so fickle, you have to learn to trust your feelings and the man you love. It's funny, she seemed to trust him more when he was a Sith. Maybe she likes to save people, no matter what she says about not wanting to be a saviour.

Lama Su's involvement with Boba Fett (& the Sith) is an interesting idea. In AOTC, they seemed helpful but aloof and that they were being duped by the Sith. I thought that that was just their way, they are alien but what if Lama Su was actually working with the Sith and not just being used. I just assumed that the Cloners didn't know what order 66 meant or that only a select few knew but were killed after they were no longer needed.

This story seems unfinished. What happens after Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Padme return to Coruscant? It would be awesome if this was the second story in a trilogy. Thank you for your wonderful story.
meganangels chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Are you going to write about Obi-Wan & Padme getting married? Also a sequel with Boda Fett? And what happen to his dad? I wrote this to you before, and now, I have a account on fanfiction.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2012
Are you going to write about Obi-Wan & Padme getting married? Also a sequel qith Boda Fett? And what happen to his dad?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
another great story
lily chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
So sweet! Arggh, I'm melting!
lalez chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
i understand why you love this story so much ...

it was a wonderful exploration of what friendship means

and that you can sense a friends despair or change even if you haven't been on the best of terms (so to speak) for a while

i still have some time in the train so maybe i am going to read more or watch a movie

have you got a recommendation?

oh and about your PM don't worry i know how hard it is to decide on where to travel and sadly i've never been to the US
queenieb chapter 24 . 3/7/2009
I really enjoyed reading this and its prequel, Seeing Through the Dark. Your premise is fascinating. This is the first time I've really seen Dark!Obi Wan done well. If I were really nitpicking I would say that I would have liked to see his transition from light to dark (in the first story) have greater development/deeper motives than just Padme as the catalyst. But, as I said - nitpicking! This is an all around great series with excellent characterizations. It's clear you really thought through your AU and how the changes you made would affect the canon.

The big question is...are you planning on continuing this series? It seems like you leave it open, at the end, for further development. I would LOVE to see this series continued; it is so rare to see fantastic Obidala fiction but you have really made the characters your own. Their chemistry is wonderful. Thanks for making my weekend so enjoyable - I really devoured these two fics!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 24 . 7/25/2008
holy crap...fantastic! now i have to read the next one...as you have been urging me to do for...like...ever!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 23 . 7/25/2008
aww! they have a bond!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 22 . 7/25/2008
he sure fooled them!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 21 . 7/25/2008
Yay! (Sorry, love christopher lee!)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
she stole the lightsaber? sneaky
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »