Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
Blake chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
You are the first author on here that actually got me to cry during a story. And that's a good thing.

One word, amazing.

I loved all your Supernatural stories!
friendly chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
great job.
shadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Excellent job! You stayed true to the characters and did a great job of showing how much they care for each other. I could easily see this as the way Dean would want to leave Sam, before the deal demon came for him.
Estelio nin chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
This is by far my favorite story showing how Dean's last year is. I really liked the ending the best, awesome job writing and thanks for sharing!

Is there gonna be more?
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I enjoyed some of your banter in this, and the little reminiscing scenes. Love to be reminded about all that stuff we know is between them and never get to see. Sad ending, but I can see Dean doing that. Is there going to be more?

Tracy
constant.stargazer chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wow, I am really impressed! This is touching and plausible at the same time. I could actually see Jensen and Jared acting these scenes out.

I hate when someone tries to write a brotherly moment between the brothers at it ends up sounding very wincestish.

Thanks for not doing that and actually writing a good few passages of in character Winchesters acting as they always do!

Good job!