Reviews for Fan Mail
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved this.!

Tho when u had that pirate accent going; For some strange reason I kept hearing Mrs. Ogg voice from GND on YouTube. Yea there's a video of Pika La Cynique comic. You should check it out if ya haven't yet.

Cya
JLA chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
this is funy! made me rolfm
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh this is brilliant. The incorporation of the "I own you" vs. borrowed. The notes and voice. Don Juan. The sudden inability to move. It's wicked awesome. It makes me want to write another parody. *claps*
Shadowxwolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
AS I love both Jareth and Erik, I loved that oneshot...maybe you could extend it somehow? Maybe get Sarah and Christine involved somehow -perhaps Christine could fancy Jareth, and Sarah could go for Erik, and when the two hotties find out they have a singing competition or something...if you go with that idea I would like to be acknowledged

Shadowxwolf
Bloodsong chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
*giggles* The best fanfic authors are the ones that can make fun of themselves. You did brilliantly. I can totally see Jareth and Erik sitting in a cavern together surrounded by candles and piles of letters, mocking each and every one.

Now I have to go read A Pirate-y story. And PaBTH, because there are several bishis I've done that to. If you count pitting Alucard from Hellsing against Dr. Jackal from Get Backers hellish. I call it "fun for everyone" myself. _ Good job!