Reviews for Confrontation
RosaSilvermist chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
When I read your summary I thought you were a bit boastful, saying it was really sweet...I WAS WRONG! This is really amazing!
water lily in clearwater chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Okay okay okay I'll leave a review already. Even though this story was written over 5 years ago, and you probably won't even read it. But I thought this was really cute, I just love Gred and Forge :D. And the relationship between Harry and Sirius. I really think this could have been canon and I'm glad you gave it a happy ending :). So, here's your review, happy now? :p
Victoyre chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I absolutely LOVE Harry/Sirius bonding stories and this one was really good! Fred and George were HILARIOUS! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Elless chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
loved it :)
miss-rowena-ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very cute. sweet and simple! :) :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love this! So incredibly sweet! :D
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Fred and George never actually interrupt each other like that. One of them will say a sentence, and then the other will, etc., etc., but they don't alternate like every few words or whatever.

But anyways.

I loved it. I thought it was totally sweet, and your description of Sirius on the bed was eerie.
SunshineandDaises chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love Sirius and Harry and I think this is a really good story :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really wish that Harry and Sirius could have lived together.
CassieFabray chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was a very nice and well written story. :) Good work!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Lol when Harry caught Sirius looking back at him in that one part all eerily whdn he though he was all coco puffs, and jumped I did too! Very cool I liked it alot. I Felt the same way you did. Should Have been explored more...padfoots "sullen mood swings", as I was waiting for Harry to do something bout em. Never quit did though:(
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Exactly what Fred and George would good fic.
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
O, okay, that must have been a huge shock for you...asuming you've read the book lately...?

Great story! I totally agree with not enough Sirius/Harry bonding moments. Not slash, though.
Twilight Flower chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw! *cries* That's so SWEET! I love your style of writing and I am a total and complete sucker for Harry and Sirius bonding... and Fred and George! I agree- they are too cute. Brilliant job! *lots of hugs*