Reviews for Doors to Let Out Life
DCMagariMarvel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great story
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is heartbreakingly wonderful. I like the details are how well you portrayed Optimus.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I kinda want to cry now...

It's a great little story.
LunarLacrimosa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely love this short fic! Thank you so much for writing it. I really felt that Bay could have done a lot more with the slight Bromance between Sam and Miles, instead he practically just killed it.

I looked and I can't really tell if you're active anymore, so I don't really know if you'll even read this. But you really inspired me, and it's given me an idea. If I get around to it I'll work on it and probably post it with my other random ficlets, but I'd credit you for the idea! If you are active and don't like this, you can say no and I'll not do it and take it down if I have it up.

(Not sure if it will just be Miles meeting an Autobot through hitchhiking, or Miles meeting Optimus through hitchhiking too, but the basis of it. Pretty much everything else would be different though)
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
awwww this is really good :) it shows how bad Optimus felt about mission city you did a really good job
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That is definitely somthing to think about. I love the point. And Pete is very-very sweet and in-character.
Sear chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Thank you for this, it was in a way what I'd been looking for without realising it, dealing with both Miles, Optimus(' guilt), that bus and Mission City. And it was beautifully written.
WiEGoP chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is a very moving piece Corax. I really and truly love it. Nice work on the "Pete" too. Pete as in Peterbuilt, and Pete and in Peter Cullen. I could really hear and see Peter in this story, great work.
Cman710 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, i was just looking through random stories and came upon this. It was incredibly well written, and heartwarming as well as very sad.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
A deeper look into the life of Miles. And with Optimus thrown in too. I hope Miles finds out about the autobots in the second movie.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
(plays Find Yourself) this was a nice but sad story. At least Optimus avenged her death by killing Bonecrusher
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
[:(

Thanks for this piece; watching Transformers again, you really see how much destruction is really going on during each of the fight scenes. This ain't the oldie cartoon, where the building falls over, but it was empty and it fell on an empty street or the Autobots manage to save everybody. Especially that part with the bus. I keep seeing (Who was it? Blackout?) bursting right through the middle of a bus without a care. Anywho, good piece- the solemn mood was well done; not overly teary, as if Amy's body has just been found, and also addressing the grief of the family of the dead.
candle-rain-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Thank you so much for sharing this one-shot. You did a great job at portraying Optimus Prime and everything. This definitely reached a heartstring!
Crayola Crayon chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh man, that was severely awesome. I love how you used Miles (a sadly underused character) to explore how Optimus thought about the battle. So well done and in character and touching.
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this was beautiful! really great for your first fic! i remember mine, and my first one sucked, actually, mine still suck O_O

Thi is great and you should write more! i know i would love to read more! _

Miles! i love miles! He was so cute! totally deserved more scenes! and Prime is so great! so thouhtful! and so caring! aw! love the interactions!