Reviews for Time to Face Reality
Katescats chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Hi just read your story it was very good.
MewLover chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
The story was pretty good
Yaya3000 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Nice story, good luck with your other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i am realy liking it sofar. i'm not quite sure if i agree with the fact that vampieres are sensative to sunlight and can be killed by stakes. all i am saying is that i think there should be some backstory as to why it is different than supernatural completely-insteed of like a hybrid of the two. but hey i am only on chapter one, so i don't know if it is explained later or not.
PardoxPixie chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Nice
TheologyDiscography chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Oh god. I hate you now. What the heck are you talking about IF we would like a sequel? If I actually knew you at all, I would be pissed off at you that you even had to ask, questioning yourself like that! And I fully expect to see sequalness soon if there's not one already!
Reaux Reaux chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
It was good to see Dean go all bad on the vamps.
deezy-y chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
I really liked the story (love Angel). I see that a sequel is up and excited to read it.
ashes at midnight chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
nice, i'm glad sam came to help.
ashes at midnight chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
hahaha... 'you fought like a hero'

classic.
ashes at midnight chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
i actually really like this story, great description and action! i love the last bit where dean asks angel if he misses the sun.

'every day' that's guiet a powerful message
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
i'm glad there fighting together now :)
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
dean seems a bit more weepy then i remember...
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
this is really interesting so far! i'm reading more! :)
SpiritFoxx chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
Yes! Please please please please write a sequel! it's really really good1! want more angelxsupernatural crossover goodness! please? *bows*