Reviews for Time to Face Reality
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 6/6
I'll admit that I'm slightly bothered with the incongruities between the two fandoms in regards to vampires, and I think Dean should be using a machete instead of a stake since that is definitely more Dean-like. I was kinda hoping there'd be an explanation for the different vampires, like maybe something to do with what type of vampire turned them or how they were turned. But it's ok, I guess.
Looks like Sam was kidnapped and maybe Cordy too! I wonder why those vamps were standing the street like morons. A distraction? Most probably, especially with the 5 attacking Angel inside. How did they get in though? Sewers right? Anywho, I think Dean is definitely pissed and will attack the nest as soon as possible. Angel and Doyle will probably check on Cordelia and help Dean take out the nest once and for all. lol, they needed Sam to pinpoint the nest location. He certainly has had lots of practice on his hunts with Dean!
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 6/6
Wow. Dean is not happy, not in the slightest. But he's about to find out about a different kind of vampire (one that actually burns in the sun and whose face tranforms when he bares his fangs) and that this one is not like others of his kind. Hopefully Sam will recover and Dean will also get some medical treatment. Cordy and Doyle should take care of that, as well as talking the Hunter into believing that Angel doesn't actually want to kill or convert him or Sam.
Katescats chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Hi just read your story it was very good.
MewLover chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
The story was pretty good
Yaya3000 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Nice story, good luck with your other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i am realy liking it sofar. i'm not quite sure if i agree with the fact that vampieres are sensative to sunlight and can be killed by stakes. all i am saying is that i think there should be some backstory as to why it is different than supernatural completely-insteed of like a hybrid of the two. but hey i am only on chapter one, so i don't know if it is explained later or not.
PardoxPixie chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Nice
TheologyDiscography chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Oh god. I hate you now. What the heck are you talking about IF we would like a sequel? If I actually knew you at all, I would be pissed off at you that you even had to ask, questioning yourself like that! And I fully expect to see sequalness soon if there's not one already!
Reaux Reaux chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
It was good to see Dean go all bad on the vamps.
deezy-y chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
I really liked the story (love Angel). I see that a sequel is up and excited to read it.
ashes at midnight chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
nice, i'm glad sam came to help.
ashes at midnight chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
hahaha... 'you fought like a hero'

classic.
ashes at midnight chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
i actually really like this story, great description and action! i love the last bit where dean asks angel if he misses the sun.

'every day' that's guiet a powerful message
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
i'm glad there fighting together now :)
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
dean seems a bit more weepy then i remember...