Reviews for Harry Potter and Here There Be Dragons
Hana-Liatris chapter 1 . 6/24
Hallo,
I just wanted to say I found your fanfiction collection of awesomness and I'll stalk through it like crazy even though I have to study for a very important exam next week.
Damn you and your writing powers... I mean, you made Harry Potter/DC crossovers, I'm loving you like crazy.
Ciao, don't be surprised if I happen to fave some of your old stuff randomly :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/21
Funny!
Susan chapter 1 . 3/12
Great. Oh god just visualizing the look on Harrys face at the end and him delivering the message of the dragon.
Ha that really made my day.
Thank you.
International Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I really like this!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Lol. :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
hehehe firebolt did come but harry made another insane plan successful alredy
please do write more
bye sumi
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
LOL Short but rather wonderful. Thank you for a gem of a fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Fun
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I've always had my doubts that Dumbledore wasn't involved in forcing Harry to compete. Not after every year facing a life and death farce. What gives ANYONE the idea that Hogwash is the safest school in the world? When you consider that the headmaster supposedly didn't realize he'd hired a possessed teacher in Harry's first year and every other year Harry has to fight to stay alive. Why Harry never asked the Goblins for help getting out of the country I'll never understand! He can't trust the Ministry of Magic. He can't trust the headmaster of his school to keep him safe. He's not even safe at his supposed " home ". Three strikes you're out. Time to pull up stakes and get the hell out of Dodge! Leave a note, no! Send a note to the Prophet telling the Sheeple of Britain they are on their own. Tell them just how their great and glorious leader Dumbledore failed to stop Tom when he first started his rise to power and that he( Harry ) wasn't interested in dying for their stupid blind obedience to a senile old goat f**ker . I sure as hell would!
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
XD luved it :)
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Absolutely Fabulous 3
I love your closing line... I was ticked off this morning and it gave me a very much needed laugh.

Thank-you