Reviews for Harry Potter and Here There Be Dragons
Fun
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/5
I've always had my doubts that Dumbledore wasn't involved in forcing Harry to compete. Not after every year facing a life and death farce. What gives ANYONE the idea that Hogwash is the safest school in the world? When you consider that the headmaster supposedly didn't realize he'd hired a possessed teacher in Harry's first year and every other year Harry has to fight to stay alive. Why Harry never asked the Goblins for help getting out of the country I'll never understand! He can't trust the Ministry of Magic. He can't trust the headmaster of his school to keep him safe. He's not even safe at his supposed " home ". Three strikes you're out. Time to pull up stakes and get the hell out of Dodge! Leave a note, no! Send a note to the Prophet telling the Sheeple of Britain they are on their own. Tell them just how their great and glorious leader Dumbledore failed to stop Tom when he first started his rise to power and that he( Harry ) wasn't interested in dying for their stupid blind obedience to a senile old goat f**ker . I sure as hell would!
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 3/27
- Dime
XD luved it :)
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Absolutely Fabulous 3
I love your closing line... I was ticked off this morning and it gave me a very much needed laugh.

Thank-you
TeaGrannymcmlxiii
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
RCPMione chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ha ha! I like that ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
AWESOME!
I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
aw that was cool...and a nice concept, parseltongue should be a dialect of a central serpentine tongue. it is a true language after all...

nicely done
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Whatever works. Very entertaining for us readers, but the publicum will feel sleighted, no doubt.