Reviews for Lessons of Experience
Shattering chapter 12 . 3/28
Why did you stop writing? It's a first story that got over 2000 favourites and only barely over 20k words
Aire5 chapter 6 . 3/21
Aire5 chapter 2 . 3/21
n.n
Prof. X chapter 12 . 3/19
I approve. Not that you require the random approval of strangers. I like how this could present an alternative to the neo-sannins. I just imagine an older Naruto with the badass knives and deceptively simple ninja gear (with a hint of orange of course) and San's style or disposition, Sakura being a clone of ANBU Commander Kakashi swearing like a sailor and highly skilled and then combining Sasuke with the youthful flames of hard work is both ingenious, hilarious and terrifying. It makes for the most satisfying and original team 7 combinations I have ever read.
Clearmens chapter 12 . 3/18
Wow! Splendid story.
You put to shame the original story and its author's not-so-sensible presentation in the latter stage of the story as it is now.
Pass your idea to him and the fandom will triple.
Well done.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 3/9
Cool
Breathless Voice chapter 9 . 3/8
I cry every time I see this not updated. Your writing is amazing and I'm jealous that I can imitate it lol
alemery chapter 12 . 3/2
This is good. And realistic. And a mess of other complimentary words I don't know but exist.
AnonOne chapter 8 . 2/2
I think you've really downgraded Kakashi's character here. Naruto's abilities should not have been able to easily damage Kakashi that easily. He's faster than that and even after the timeskip, Naruto and Sakura both resolved to tricking him to win. It is doubtful that this twelve year old Naruto is better than sixteen year old Sakura and Naruto, regardless of his style or way of training. Even if Kakashi was taken off guard, he is not one of the best jonins of Konoha for nothing.

I have the impression that Naruto's new fighting style was created for literally bashing every disliked character in the series.
AnonOne chapter 2 . 2/2
Brutal sounds like a understatement here, though you seem to put most of the training lightly. But it honestly sounds like a nightmare from day one. Missing fingers sounds extreme.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 12 . 1/31
Good god... I LOVE IT YOU YOU TWAT! KEEP IT UP!
avidereader101 chapter 1 . 1/16
Was this e er adopted or do u plan t continue it
TiffBaby101 chapter 12 . 1/4
haha brilliant
i-defy-fate chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
O.O...TT WHYYYYYYYY!
i-defy-fate chapter 1 . 12/19/2013

after so many months trying to find this story again I HAVE FOUND IT!
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »