Reviews for Operation STARCROSSED
Yes! Read this years ago, yet still so good! Loved the fic so much I had to find it again!
That-One-Guy chapter 5 . 3/14
Scarlet woman references The Scarlet Letter, where a woman was forced to wear a scarlet 'A' over her breast to symbolize that she was an Adulterer (cheated on her husband). Or that's the most obvious reference.
Typhoon Boom chapter 3 . 3/11
Just got back to watchin KND after forever. Stumbled onto this.

Awesome read!
stampylongirl53 chapter 6 . 2/16
Puppy dies WAWAWAWA! :,(
AngelPelt chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
This is such an amazing fanfiction!
evergreen chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
this is the best fanfiction story I have ever read
evergreen chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
you are an brilliant writer I cried so many times I'm crying rite know I love this story
codyhobgood271 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This chapter was funny. Good job. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I laughed so hard when Rachel called Nigel Nigel-sweety. That was so funny. Great chapter. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very good first chapter. I liked it. Great job. :)
Azure chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
I want you to know, This fic was beautiful. It has action, suspense, and, of coarse, my favorite couple! It's not agonizingly short, and, all of the characters were in, well, character. You, sir have made my day. :,D
pjato-lover chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful
iTumnusXinXNarna chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
*sobs grossly* omg! Omg... You made me ship these two so hard by the end, they're so damn cute and adorable and perfect, I CAN'T, I CAN'T EVEN, MY FEELS, WHY, ASDFGHJKL;

Also, my favourite thing was "Oh, yes, I'm quite alright, no, my arms aren't torn up from broken glass, it's just ketchup, but thanks for caring, Numbuh 86!"

Best line ever :')

I also can't be bothered logging in xD :')
AceShadow chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Best story i've read in all honesty, well-written, and well thought out

Had some pretty cute/sweet moments as well

Touching end as well, glad you decieded to write a sequal!
patty chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
its so nice i cried at the ending its so sweet hope you make more stories like this...till next time...