Reviews for It's Always the Quiet Ones
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Heheh, so very true. Sam's the mild mannered one, but once you rile him up, there is no getting away from it. I thought this was a really great look into his character. Nicely done.
laurieglory chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is then first Supernatural FF ive ever read and thought it was Amazing! LOVED IT! Thanks for the introduction :) cant wait to read more!
sandycub chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was great! Dean may be the crazy one and Sam the quiet one but don't piss Sam off! Well written!
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lmao hurricane Sammy , i can't really blame him though for wanting to kill them for what they did to Dean because in all seriousness I think if I was in Sams position on that I'd feel the same way though me being me Dean probally wouldn't have had such an easy time convincing me not to kill them
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I like this tag. They were in such bad shape at the end of that episode, we needed a whole 'nother episode for them to get over it.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was great too! :) I loved how angry Sam was about Dean's torture and how Dean was trying to keep the truth from him! I especially loved how Dean stopped him because if it tour Sam up inside it would all lead to something Dean started. :) Thanks so much as usual!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
nice one shot.

I loved the part when Sammy was calm, concerned and reasonable.
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOVED IT! AS ALWAYS I LOVE ALL YOUR WORK!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Awesome fic, simply awesome. You kept Dean and Sam both in character perfectly, something most authors fail at. Thank you for postin!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great D

Yeah, the quiet ones... Always the most dangerous (I'm a little like that too, I guess xDD)

I liked it, really D Good job!

Hope to read more of your fics, o/

Rosetta
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great story! I love stories in which Sam shows his less known sides of personality. And this story is also great because it shows how deep and fierce Sam’s love for Dean is...

It was very entertaining to read about Dean surprised by Sam. LOL

Your calm – concerned – reasonable – psychotic Sam was wonderful and admirable! :D
asesina chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I LOVE concerned Sam and hurt Dean! It's so rare around these parts.

It's adorable how protective and reasonable Sam could be at the same time.

What a lovely fic!
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
“Dean, what’s wrong with your arm?” Sam said foiling his brilliant plan. - OMG :D - I love that! and then more awesomeness with, “A little crazy? Dude, you scared the crap out of me.” ROFL XD - I can so see Sammy going all psycho for revenge, and Dean's concern for his brothers peace of mind is wonderful ... more love :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Onari chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw, nice edge in Sammy, definitely!

L xx
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was awesome. Loved the calm and reasonable voice Sam used. And how wonderfully evasive Dean was. I think you did great with the characters.