Reviews for Forty Winks
mamita chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Hermione and Harry is silly, and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron hehe, and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who?, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron?, Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, poor Ron, it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
seejayy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow, that was really touching. I don't usually like sad fics, but this was perfectly done. I actually shed a manly tear over it, though in my defense I have the cold so my eyes are a little watery already. Thanks!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Really good, I like the part where Ron thinks he's seeing Fred's ghost until he notices George's missing ear.

Really well written, there was only one confusing sentence in there because you hadn't really specified whether they'd gone to bed or not so I was wondering why Ron was waking up without going to bed!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i have only read one other story that brought mr to the very brink of tears like this.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hello,

Aww! I love brotherly love :)

Great work

Rhr4eva
1467341 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
okay i am so restraining myself as not to cry here...

this is sad it's so sadder then your Harry/Ginny story

why did Fred die why did Fred die WHY DID FRED DIE?
Seawitch13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was so sad and sweet. I liked how George went to Ron for comfort rather than going to anyone else. Really good; you made a great job of this!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
OMG! AW! So sweet! I loved it, it was great especially the ending. Anyway, really liked how you made part of the problem George worrying about grudges and all. Also, really liked how Percy was portrayed-not intentionally meaning anything harmful but still anyway. And Ron was absolutely great. It all came off as very believable to me and I really liked it!
ProperT chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was Excelent, never really thought about what it would be like for George to be in his old room... probably would be tragic, wouldn't it, at least for a while. Good One shot. I'm glad Ron was there for him though.
the merrinator chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
AH that was sad! I'm actually crying right now. The twins were my faveroite charecters, and I've been trying to avoid Fred/George fics, but I couldn't help but read this one. It's very good, I really like it! You are a good writer if you can make me cry lol

And also the comment about the no earness was funny; I laughed .
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Most of the Fred and George stories don't put in that George wants the blame and runs to Ron. That was good.
Elsiah chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Very nicely done. You've captured the emotions of every family member wonderfully. Great job!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
thanks dude, that was really sweet. I wouldn't have believed Fred to die, that was quite a shock!
xopadfootxo chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
that was amazing. i got all emotional when reading it. excellent!