Reviews for Unholy Crusade: Act 1
Raija Darknight chapter 13 . 4/28/2002
Ow! That's gotta hurt. Excellent new chapter. Cell is keeping perfectly in character.
ULTRAnormalMAN chapter 13 . 4/22/2002
Well ... this just keeps getting better and better, now doesn't it? Most Cell 'fic authors introduce the girl to Imperfect Cell Stage One and then he's completed his evolution by the next chapter. 'Cuz Perfect Cell is more of a pretty-boy than his condom-tail mutant-duck form ... but you, you're draggin' it out, and with a style, too. Heh ... you should go back to the ol' dress-up after-chapter scenes ... Sephiroth Cell is a pretty amusing image! Cloud Tien is even more so! Keep it up, the plot is actually believable and the suspense builds higher in every chapter. ... So, this is it, huh? The final chapter is finally upon us? ... ... ... I hope it's good ... ... ... but isn't that obvious? I'll see ya later...
Angela Giovanni chapter 13 . 4/19/2002
Great story! keep up the good work! can't wait to see what happens next!
Triple S chapter 13 . 4/17/2002
Woah! That was a very ouchy chapter, It was brill as usual but ouch, everything's so graphic I have to cringe but I love it. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese write the next chapter soon, then again all the waiting makes it all the more worth it, but I'm so impatient. Good chapter and I liked the song at the end. -
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 13 . 4/16/2002
Oh, my goodness! *faints*... *comes to after ten minutes* Poor Selena! She didn't deserve that. It looked so very painful and sad. The graphic detail was enough to make me squirm and scream out for her to be okay. But nobody heard me, luckily... And Cell's situating himself in the holocram! What chaos will occur now? I'll have to find out in the next chapter. I'll be on the lookout for it,'k? Later!_
silvernekochan chapter 13 . 4/16/2002
Wow. It was a dark chapter and very tense. That hit from Cell was low though. What a jerk!
SSJSkaterTrunks chapter 13 . 4/16/2002
Dude, that was an awesome chapter! *gives thumbs up* WOOT! Great job! This story rocks my socks!
Blind.Flower chapter 13 . 4/16/2002
_ Ah, wonderful chapter, but the ouch factor is like ten here. Oh, please write more soon, well, as soon as you can would be best. _
pen dragon was desperate to read this story chapter 13 . 4/16/2002
oh holy lords and ladies this is the best thing ive seen all month...
Kyro chapter 12 . 4/9/2002
wright more! Dont make me say it agin!
Yami Vera chapter 12 . 4/5/2002
HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE? I love this story

much! it's one of my absolute favorites! Please keep writing! .-

~*~ Silver Haze
Twilight Rose chapter 12 . 3/30/2002
*Cries* Noooooooo! You can't stop THERE! You must write on dammit, write write write write... Please? I want to know how he managed to get IN dammit. *Growls*
Hochuuami chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
wat ch. 13?
Raija Darknight chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
Yay! This chapter was funny! Cell appears to have some Sephirothian characteristics, but that's the way he is! It's cool!
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 12 . 3/28/2002
All right! Some background information about Selena. Her life is becoming clearer and clearer... And Cell got through the gate! How'd he do that? Something's up... I guess I'll just have to find out in the next chapter, huh?_ Awesome way to keep us all in suspense. Keep up the good work!_
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »