Reviews for Unholy Crusade: Act 1
SSJSkaterTrunks chapter 12 . 3/28/2002
*gives thumbs up* awesome chapter! thi story is great and you write really well!
silvernekochan chapter 12 . 3/27/2002
... interesting. Definitely want to see what happens when the spirits are aroused and Cell is there. Even more so if Selena/Shikimi finds him.
pen dragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
i was the first reviewer 2. yes. you kno wat. youre goddess. i pray 4 the next chap.
pen dragon gives her thanks chapter 12 . 3/27/2002
oh yeah. just walk right in why dont u. heh heh. go cell go.
Jesscheaux chapter 11 . 3/22/2002
The Great Gospel huh? I'm hoping that it has something to do with the REAL God which is never really mentioned in DBZ. Are you a Christian by chance? Just wondering. Well, I want more of this story! And is there going to be an Act 2 or even 3? It just won't end huh? Well, Cell rules and Sel rules too! That was cute the way you kind've gave her the same name as him. I wonder...will she break the vow? Will Cell turn from his evil ways? I once read a story where Frieza was actually good but someone was forcing him to do evil and it was very touching. I'd love to see the same with Cell. hehe, awwww! Write more soon and may the force be with you!
PrettyKitty15 chapter 11 . 3/9/2002
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!

**runs around like a crazy-girl**

THIS IS THE COOLEST STORY!...but pleeeeaassssee get to the juicy stuff between Cell and Selena. **smiles sweetly** _

you are a very talented writer. I'll be looking forward to your updates.

~Pretty_Kitty15~
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 11 . 3/4/2002
Wow... This is all beginning to sound a little mysterious and mystical. As always, your writing keeps my attention. Very nicely written(I know this must be beginning to sound old.). Keep writing? And just how often are you updating this story? If you can, you can e-mail me when you update, if it's not too much. Thanx. And that goes for any of your other stories._
silvernekochan chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
Awesome as usual! - Selena is getting a wee bit powerhungry...weird..I just got a flash back of that dream she was having...the reflection with Cell..wonder if that has to do with it...
pen dragon chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
masq i will start refering to u as a goddess if u cont. soon
Raija Darknight chapter 11 . 3/2/2002
Woah...Selena is scary... Yay! Mako reactor fight scene! *stares out window, waiting for FF7 music sheet book from * where's my book! Whereee! Love the story. i must have siad that a bunch of times in all the reviews. yes! more chapters! more chapters! woo hoo
ElysianAmazon chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
Masq! When are ya updating? I'm over here biting my nails waiting for the rest of this awesome fic! Get goin' girl!
Jesscheaux chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
YAY! I finally got to read chapter 10. Cell is horrible! (No offense to your 'man' but you know what I mean) I can't believe he would actually, half-absorb Selena! And man that was really scary...I was almost holding my breath! Good chapter, it was very descriptive. I look forward to more of this story and of course, I can't wait to find out what happens when Cell becomes perfect and a hunk-of-burning love hottie man that he is! hehehehe! (Piccolo: Uh, Jesscheaux? Did you just type that?) Jesscheaux: Piccy-chan! I didn't know you were there...err...well... (Piccolo: *folds arms* You think Cell is hot?) Jesscheaux: Ummmmm, not as hot as you, sweetie! (Piccolo: *rolls eyes*) *annoying announcer voice* Well, have a good day from all of us here in TSR. Ja ne!
Little Chibi Demon chapter 10 . 2/27/2002
I just love it! Keep it up! The story must be finished! -
HELPtheEVILchimpsATEmySOCKS chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
that was really good but it reminded me of another story like this.
i love it. pen dragon chapter 10 . 2/20/2002
the love and beauty of chapter ten will only be bested by eleven.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »