Reviews for Unholy Crusade: Act 1
Raija Darknight chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
Great Gospel *scratches head* sooo familiar, yet i can't remember. Well, new chapter was great! And cool! Like the whole absorbing scene thing. coolness.
Triple S chapter 10 . 2/18/2002
DAMN I LOVE THIS STORY...ALWAYS FULL OF ACTION AND SUSPENCE...I like how you're really descriptive, the bit when Seru starts to absorb selena made me cringe cause I could almost feel it. Its COOL.
Little Chibi Demon chapter 10 . 2/18/2002
ALRIGHT! IT JUST KEEPS GETTIN' BETTER! KEEP IT ROLLIN' MASQ!
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 10 . 2/17/2002
Yet another fantastic and action-packed chapter. The story's so thought out and there's always something new to surprise you. Well written, Masquerade._
silvernekochan chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
Finally! Another chapter! This was great as usual, Masquerade! Keep it up! -
Little Chibi Demon chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
*lets out squeals of delight* I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! PLEASE FINISH UNHOLY CRUSADE! IT'S GETTIN SO GOOD NOW!
Hasaki chapter 9 . 2/11/2002
I love this series! PLEEEEASE write more! Pretty please! Keep it goin strong and good luck! (not that you'll need it of course...) Toodles!
Jesscheaux chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
YAY! I finished Unholy Crusade part 1! And boy did I love it! This story is the bomb...I really want to see what happnens next, I suppose I should go read the other story...*smacks forehead* and I can't forget the Tokyo love thingy! You rule, Masq! *salutes* May the force be with you!
Shadowveil chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
. This was great!I've been waiting for chapter 9 for so long! I nearly cried when I saw it was up. I read it right away. I luv it! Does this mean act 1 is over? Cuz thats what I picked up from this. Wow! It was sooo funny, I can't wait for the start of act 2. Will there be any more chocobos? Or maybe a woogle? (What are those teddy bear looking things? I dunno, I know have Final Fanasty Ten) Keep up the awesome work!
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 9 . 2/6/2002
This chapter was fun! Hehe, bungee jumping with spider threads..That'd be cool to try, but not with spider threads. No, that would be hazardous. _ But I'm ready to read more. Continue this please!_
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 8 . 2/6/2002
As Selena called Eugene:"Traitor!" I can't believe what a backstabber he was! I mean, Derak was somewhat better, but Eugene was just terrible! I'm actually glad that Cell killed him for trying to kill Selena. It might be wrong to think that way, but it's a story. And it's an exceptionally well done story. Great going!_
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 7 . 2/6/2002
Hey, more characters now! This should be interesting(even though this fic already is), especially with the friction between Selena and Eugene._;; I feel so sorry for her having to be seen by Cell that way._; But this was another fabulous chapter and this end of episode bonus was cool._ Poor Piccolo...
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 6 . 2/6/2002
Gosh, exciting chapter. I thought that it was kind of weird that Selena felt sleepy after eating that senzu bean. I thought that Cell had released a sedative through his fangs when he bit her. And now I'm even more curious about Selena's power. I guess it's kind of like a good vs. evil concept. Her spirit is good and Cell's is bad and knocks him away, huh? Ok, I've talked too much now._; Good writing.
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 5 . 2/6/2002
Well, this chapter was fascinating and informative. I'm intrigued about Selena's power. And the "cowgirl" scene was funny. That bite must have hurt SOO much.*shudders* I don't even want to think about it anymore. Great part.
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
*LOL* This end of episode bonus was hilarious! Outtakes are such a great idea. You should do more of them. Anyways, this was a well written chapter. It's cool!_
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »