Reviews for Unholy Crusade: Act 1
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
Wow, this chapter had a lot of action in it. I loved it. You gave good detail to the scenes and made it easier to visualize. Good job!
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
Oooh, Sakura is so cute!_ It's kind of sad how such a young girl got roped into such a bad situation. Kinda like Gohan...Well, this was another good chapter. Great action, as usual. I have to read more, 'k? Bye.
PrittyAnimeChick chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
This fanfic is looking very promising. The end of episode bonus is really funny. I'm going to read more of this now. Bye._
silvernekochan chapter 9 . 2/5/2002
Good job so far. Keep up the good work and get this fic updated ASAP! -
Pen Dragon chapter 9 . 2/3/2002
i am lovin it sorry i cant email u im not allowed to right now. cont. soon
Whitney chapter 9 . 2/3/2002
PLEASE, KEEP WRITING MORE! YOU'VE GOT TO WRITE MORE! THIS STORY IS GETTING SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Raija Darknight chapter 9 . 2/3/2002
YESSSSSS! CHAPTER 9! and there's Chocobo's in it! wooooooo hooooooo! thank you for the chapter. go chocobo! *starts humming music* well, write more!
Mandala chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Please,please continue this story!This has to be one of the most intriging stories i,ve ever read!
Jesscheaux chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
Hmmmm, I've never seen Final Fantasy 7...but I might one of these days. I really really really like this fic, especially how you make Piccolo one of the main characters...I love my Piccy-chan! Shhh, I can't have him hearing that, he'd kill me! Ok anyway, I'll be back to read more SOON! Oh yeah and I don't know if I told you before, but I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE your website! YAY MASQUERADE! Do you have and Instant Messengers? We should 'talk' sometime. hehe well, Ja ne!
Little Chibi Demon chapter 8 . 1/19/2002
You must finish this story! I love it so much. You're keeping the man spirit of Cell but adding in the little extra without making it look bad! Please! I wanna know what happens!
Karina of Darkness chapter 8 . 1/2/2002
GREAT FIC, MASQ, WRITE MORE!
Whitney chapter 8 . 12/31/2001
PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO CINTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! I hated it when Eugene made her surrender and then told! That dumba**! Excuse the language. I'm just ticked at him! Are all the villiagers and Yukii dead? E-mail me, okay?
Raija Darknight chapter 3 . 12/27/2001
Heh, just found out what FF 7 was, and I got the game! Yay! Sephiroth sounds so cool
Erin chapter 8 . 12/27/2001
i know I reviewed before, but I just wanted to tell you that i absolutely LOVE the end of episode bonuses!_
Erin chapter 8 . 12/26/2001
Love the story so far. Keep going, oh, and one more thing...EUGENE SUCKS! Ahem, that is all.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »