Reviews for Unholy Crusade: Act 1
plllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
i humbly beg you to continue at least one of your dbz stories by 1 chapters.
LadyBuG chapter 8 . 12/23/2001
Once I started reading this story I couldn't stop until I was finished with the whole thing. You have a lot of talent, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Damnit, Masq...your chapters are long. :) I'm not complaining, I'm just really tired; too tired to say anything meaningful. I enjoyed the ending bonus thing, though I've never seen Sorcerer Hunters..._ Oh well. I'll read more of this tomorrow. Great story. Though there are eight chapters and I'm only on chapter 1. Crap, I've got a lot of reading to do. Take care, Masquerade. Your works are always amazing. _
Moonhunter chapter 8 . 12/20/2001
Wow...action...suspense...drama...humor...all-in-one! Love this story!
Hochuuami chapter 8 . 12/17/2001
good story. cell rocks!
Raija chapter 8 . 12/17/2001
Yay! Another chapter and it's almost christmas! Hey, I just discovered what FF 7 was. Go Sephiroth! And the story is going good. I think Eugene should have died in more painful ways though. Well, keep writing, the story is going great
Mandala chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
This is a great story...When's the next one gonna be let out?
Ivana Palezevic chapter 8 . 12/15/2001
Love this Chapter!Please write more,Although this chapter is my favourite,maybe the next one will be it up!Thanks!
Whitney chapter 7 . 12/13/2001
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I CAN'T STAND CLIFFHANGERS! PLEASE!
Raija chapter 7 . 12/11/2001
I like it some more! Teh plot is going so well.
cell lover chapter 7 . 12/8/2001
u write i read, okies?
Pawsy chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
P: Wow! That was goooood! Don't you think so, Frieza?

F: I guess. It's better than anything you've written.

P: ...I hate you. Well, I write better than you draw! (sarcastically) I especially looOOooved the diseased chipmunk.

F: It was supposed to be a duck!

P: Language! Anyway, your story was great! Keep up the good work!

F: Whatever that would be.

P: Oops, did it again.
Twilight Rose chapter 7 . 12/6/2001
_ Another WONDERFUL chapter! Write more soon! I love this story and always check up on it when I get on . _~
Raija chapter 6 . 11/30/2001
Yes!Chapter 6! I've been waiting for weeks and weeks, checking really often! Yay! Happy happy happy. So, is Cell gonna ever transform? Hope so. Fourth form is best! So keep on writing! I love it
Twilight Rose chapter 6 . 11/30/2001
*Claps* Another wonderful chapter Masquerade darling! I don't know when you posted this, but post the next chapter soon! I'm off now to see what other fics you've written. _~
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »