Reviews for Unholy Crusade: Act 1
Brock chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
I loved it and i also like the end of episode BONUS!
cell lover chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
please write more! !
Angela Giovanni chapter 5 . 11/18/2001
write more! do it now! ok? don't keep reading this! go write more!
Arctic Heatwave chapter 5 . 11/13/2001
I'm starting to seriously like this fic. The OC is cool, but remains believable. The detail is good, especially in the more suspenseful moments. The bonus things at the end are really funny and really original. And Cell is in it. The *real* Cell, not some crappy, overly dramatic interpretation of him. My only suggestion is that characters with the smaller roles get some air time, if at all possible. Then again, if that would just clash with the story, never mind. It's all inspired me to try posting one of my own fics. Nice work, on this fic and the 'Duel of the Fools' parody _~
The Greatest Boba Fett Fan chapter 5 . 11/12/2001
Man what a great story! but is it really the end? I hope not, I'm really enjoying the story... Please continue! Later
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/8/2001
Yes, finally teh fifth chapter! *does dance around the room* yay yay yay! more pleeeeeeeease!
Soulfire chapter 4 . 10/18/2001
Wow, this is really interesting! It's so nice to read about a fan-created character that isn't all powerful. I can't wait to read more! This is going on my favorites list (as soon as gets that option funtioning again.)!
underaouf chapter 4 . 10/18/2001
::grin:: More! There's a lack of good Cell-fics (that aren't bashing. *glares at Cell-bashers*), I'm addicted and relying on yours... *cracks up* Cork!
underaouf chapter 3 . 10/12/2001
*cracks up* WHY can I picture all the boys so very well in Aeris's dress? I'm trying to work on battle/fight scenes- you're good to refer to!
majera chapter 3 . 10/10/2001
Hey, I totally love your story. It's so creative and cool! Write more! I'm dying of suspenswe here. More fighting pleease.
Nuitarigirl chapter 3 . 9/29/2001
Yes! Love this story! It's my favorite Cell one! Finish it pleeeease!
Blind.Flower chapter 3 . 9/24/2001
- Good fic! Very interesting. Irish folklore rocks the world. I can't really do a long review right now, I just gotta write SOMETHING so I can add this story to my favorites, it's only fair right? Once again, VERY original and great plottyness. (Plottyness is what makes stories good, If you didn't know.) Ja ne, _~
Daggot chapter 2 . 9/3/2001
I only want to say 4 words: I love this story!
The Evil One chapter 2 . 9/2/2001
I'm starting to really like this story. Keep it up, it's really interesting. And while I wait for the next chapter I think I'll just...sit here. *sits down crossed-legged on the floor*. tum tum. doo doo doo. *whistles*. Boy this sure is fun. *cough*. Is it done yet? No? Otay den. *sits some more*. Hmmm...
Raija chapter 2 . 9/2/2001
ahhhhh! My god, it is good! Finish it Pleasseeee! And don't let it be one of those mushy things where they fall totally inlove and cell dies and she is sad. More action, more fighting! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »