Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
simplyleah chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
its not too much fluff, but since they just met eachother, its sort of weird. did tyler imprint on her?
simplyleah chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
wait, tyler's a werewolf, right?
simplyleah chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i can already tell i'm going to love this one!
xnewmoonx chapter 27 . 6/16/2009
That was so good. I feel bad for Jacob though!
Musa93Harmonia chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
this was amazing. you said earlier in the story that the pack hated them but then you neglected to mention wat happened with that particular problem. that was my only pepeive with the story otherwise it was amazing and i absolutly loved it. it had great twists and turns and i loved the action and romance you put into it. i really liked when you showed Jacobs feelings about bella being changed and i think you did great with his reaction to was a great story and i hope you write more of a continueation of the story of their lives after. maybe then you can bring in the pack conflict and try a new heading somewhere. i loved it and hope to read more soon.
Emmie-Bear-luvs-me chapter 27 . 11/16/2008
Omg this is an amazing story with a lot of cliff hangers. and omg I love how Jade says once in a blue moon aww its awesome. I have read about 478 fanfcictions and this is one of the best I would have to say.. number 4 or 5 on my top. Great Job and keep it coming, and also please make a squeal because you said this is coming to an end. So could you and you are a very talented writer.

Also I love Jade's Personality. She is just like my in most ways. lolz But I think that Caleb should have 1/2 vampire in him since Jade is. But this story is fantastic. Please Please write more! I really want to see how this one ends.
hello chapter 27 . 8/7/2008
hi, great story! but, i just wanted to let you know that quadruplets are almost never natural birth and living. im a multiple and we were born at 7 months... anyway other than that great story!
junayd chapter 27 . 7/20/2008
sorry but i didnt understand what alice ment here about edward He has the same eyes as Edward, I haven't seen those green of eyes ever since..." She didn't have to go on for everyone to understand. and what they all understood
lilskigrl72 chapter 27 . 7/19/2008
omg that was amazin please post mroe soon please
junayd chapter 26 . 7/17/2008
i loved your story but i dont understand what you mean here could you explain please
condawg1 chapter 27 . 7/16/2008
AHH! ONLY ONE MORE CHAPPIE! I'M SO EXCITED!

condawg1
TopazEyesx77 chapter 27 . 7/16/2008
omgomgomg i loved it r u going to have someone else get married and is everyone living in forks or elsewhere together?

well i loved it so so much plzplzplzplz update soon
Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 27 . 7/15/2008
I love it! That was AMAZING! Will Everyone else get their happy endings? Especially BellaxEdward?

Amber
Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 26 . 7/15/2008
That was incredibly AMAZING! I'm off to read the next chapter!

Amber
HelloSexy chapter 27 . 7/15/2008
aww the wedding was cute! update!