Reviews for Friendship and the Beginning of Something More
Wow! Nice! Thank you!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
this was so sweet
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
great story. i can just imagine quatre walking in on them and saying 'don't tell me, this isn't what it looks like either.' then leaving the room. lol.
Feke07 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was freakin awesome lol. Quatre was really nosey, and everything was freakin hilarious.
carthae chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Stumbled upon this by accident, I'm glad!

I loved the slow progression of their relationship and the characterizations.
Stratagirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OMG! I loved it! I'm going to read it again later on today! *glomps!* pardon the glomp but omg! This was a fabulous story! in the middle, well not sure if it was the middle but the part where Duo gets his heart broken and everyone thinks it Wufei that loves Heero! lmao! Omg! It was soo great! all the emotions and the hurt and the pain this story, it made it all so real! And wow! Quatre was going for Duo because he thought that Duo was taking advantage of him! lol . Didn't know Quatre could look so scary ;) :) I love the pacing of this story, you didn't go straight to the sex and you had some well written descriptions of their feelings and emotions! Very well done! *claps happily!* this is soo going into my favs ;) :) Uh...could you do a second part to this and make it all fluffy and Duo and Wufei just cuddling and something funny with the rest of the guys finding out? After reading the ending...which was also very well...*clears throat* done and uhh very uhh nicely described...okay! It was hot! there i said it i gout it out of my system :D But no really, the ending when their having sex and they way you desribe their expressions on their faces and everything, it was very cute and I just loved it! :) Well have a great day and happy writings :) Toodles! *waves happily*

Stratagirl :)
elephant-chimes chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw! This is one of the best 5x2 fics I've ever read! Thanks!
jadesei chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That cheesepuff thing was cool! (I tested it just to see if it was for real) _ Great story.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I remember reading this story a while back and I think it's absolutely sweet. KUDOS! It's one of my favorites. (_)
Blindy chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Excellent story. It was well formed and the plot remained interesting throughout. I must say, nice lemon; the cheesepuff code was priceless. I really liked your characterization of both Wufei and Duo. Very nice job, all in all.

B.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! BOO-YAH!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Thank you for having the time to upload her stories. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to read her stories again... Thank you.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I'm speechless write now. That was a wonderfully written piece of fanfiction and I loved every minute of it. Especially the ending I though Wufei calling Duo by his first name was a very nice touch, especially since it won't be the last. I think my one of my favorite parts was how Quatre misinterpreted the situation. Awesome fic, it was very entertaining to read.
mythical rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I just had to say that I really loved this story. Even as long as it was it was a great read. It was one of the few stories that made you want to finish in one read. Totally had to save this one to read again and again.