Reviews for After Class
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Well, I'm your hundredth favorite-er. Is that a word? Never mind, it doesn't matter. Anyway, I love it! It's really sweet and adorable.
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love these humorous fics x)

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hilarious and adorable. Great work.
KMH1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That's too cute! I can totally envision a teen boy doing that, and saying those same things! Mum ages faster because of three kids. Haha!
Thanks for sharing
Gioia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Okay, this was just about the cutest thing ever. What a perfectly lovely little ficlet! I'm so glad you shared it. It brought quite the smile to my face!

I came looking for you here on this site in the hope that I might find more of your stories. And low and behold I realized you also are the author of Vivaldi, my favorite Twilight fic! I think I might've swooned a bit. :-D

I'm in the middle of my third read-through of Keogh, as your stories continue to draw me in. I know some of them will probably never be completed, but that's okay. I'm very thankful you've shared them with us, regardless of what the future holds. Thank you also for being so kind as to leave them up even in their incomplete forms. I'm sure you get a lot of people pestering you about those stories, and I'm sure it can get frustrating at times. I know many authors delete MIA stories from the web as a result. I GREATLY appreciate the fact that you haven't done so! I'd send James Sirius Potter over with a huge hug to express my gratitude if I could. Since I can't, I'll just say, Thank you very, very much! insert JSP hug here *g*
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
:D
WELL HI THERE chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I've read this fic a while back, and now that I've run into it again by chance I just HAVE to say: this is the. most. precious. thing. ever. Thank you, that is all.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aw... That was all kinds of adorable!
SophieB chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was so sweet! I love James: "I've gotten quite fond of this breathing thing that I do." Hehe... :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Adorably sweet, thank you.
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Lol! Nice lil' sequel to the book!
hrhrionastar chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So cute!

Little James! I like how Neville explained Ginny, too.

Great story!

Riona
MissLisaBennett chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is so cute! I love it!

~MisLis~
blue.skies.2010 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Too cute! I don't even have words - that was awesome.
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aww, this was cute. :) The whole "Give Neville our love" scene in the epilogue was one of my favorites in DH. Reading an expansion of it was really fun!

~Anna