Reviews for Aftershock
Winchesterlady chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Re-reading and was wondering if you will be finishing the story - which is awesome by the way.
RhianaStar chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
OMG! Just found your story couldn't review the first two chapters cause I was too busy going from one chapter to the other... can't wait for an update... Great story...
carocali chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
So does Sam know there's something really wrong with him? Because of the possession? He's trying to drive Dean away, but to do what? I thought maybe he'd pack his bags and hit the road, but he fell apart and then fell asleep.

And talked to Dean from his mind. Yikes!

That's not going to go so well...

More please!
S chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
I'm so glad to see this story back! Great chapter - you didn't leave the boys still arguing so that made everything okay. I'm really intrigued to see where this is going. Looking forward to the next chapter!
calcium77 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I don't think you should fret. I loved the chapter. The argument was really well done! And super freaky thing at the end there! Don't lose any more sleep, but post again as soon as you can :-) I really want to see what is going to happen next.

kat
bally2cute chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
During that argument, I regressed back to my younger days and was yelling for them to stop at the computer. Those were some serious verbal blows! I am so glad, Bobby was there to clear some of that up, 'cause Sam and Dean were barbed tongued. The end of that chapter was quite the interesting development, and I can wait to see what happens next!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
This was a very upsetting but also awesome chapter. Poor Sammy, now he is obviously psychic, telepathic and telekinetic. Wow, this is going to be tough, for both of them to deal with. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
maxandkiz chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Awesome chapter! Glad Bobby caught on to what Sam was doing. Sam needs Dean's help. Sam's powers are starting to manifest big time! Can't wait to see Dean's reaction to this newest power. :)
CatBeist chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
WOW you are just posting at superspeed... Sorry now for I will end up behind, but at least I read this and will get to the other one as fast as I can I hope, but if not then just kick my silly ass every once inn a while

Again, you write really really good! Have always loved your writing! And I love how you manage to have the boys fighting... not many can do that inn my mind, and I just love how you are spot on with the comments all the way!

Keep this up Dream! You got great writing skills!
iris254 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
This last chapter was great! And what a way to end it! I guess you'll just have to update soon :)
Still Awesome2009 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
creepy great chapter though loved the angst and sorry for the lack of punctuation
whoaaitsmichele chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Uh what the heck?

Well what a way to end a chapter. :P

Update soon!
Cbloom chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
This is a great story so far!

How cool is hurt Sam! I love it!

Looking forward to more!
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
That was and amazing fight, it would be awesome on the show!
Rachelly chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Wow! Intense arguement and so believable from both boys' perspectives...very well done! And the limpness of Sam...all sick and fading and all sad..poor guy, pushing an argument he doesn't want to be having, sobbing in his room alone. The whole door slamming, something's in the room with Sam scene was creepy-good job with that. Angsty Dean was awesome. I'm curious what is happening there...and Dean hearing Sam's thoughts when he isn't actually speaking...can't be good, right? I'm nervous for our youngest Winchester brother but excited that more trouble lies ahead and more angst! Great third chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »