Reviews for La Prima Notte
The last line from Donatello just made me night.
Dr.Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
AHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH I'm sorry I just can't get over the fact they don't have dicks. XD
Wait. How do they pee? 0.0
It was good though. Great. I like the idea even if it is weird. And I can totally see Raph stealing Casey's pants.
Hehe. Definitely not wearing his pants at the moment.
Leofan221 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Laughing the Entire Freaking Time!
As well as trying to still my beating heart.
This was so beautiful, it makes anything I could come up with pale in comparison. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So steamy! I loved it!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aw, ya nuetured him o tee hee. The a/n at the end explained it just when I needed it! Well written and certainly fun!
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good answer by Donny to Casey at the end!
Indigo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved this story!
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like your writing style, but I have some criticism, constructive of course.

It's not about your style but some of the facts in your story, well, one fact to be precise.

It's about the reptile reproductive system.

Contrary to popular belief, turtle DO have a phallis, it's just not where you THINK it would be.

It's definately not where April was feeling though.

It actually comes out of a small opening underneath their tail, and it is quite large.

If you don't believe me, just go to google image search and type in "Turtle Reproductive Organs"

The biggest problem Don and April would have would be that his-*ahem* "Staff* would be too large for her to handle, since turtles of his size would be much larger than their human male counterparts proportionately.

I just felt this was important to bring up, since Donatello is extremely intelligent and what you were implying about his reproductive system was innacurate. (no, I can't spell to save my life)
apie chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
adorable :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
lol, that is too funny. very cute too.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh wow! I can't stop laughing! I mean, seriously, that was the greatest ending ever to such a fic!
Shell Presto chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Pretty good. Simple, witty, concise. A nice light read that leaves you warm and fuzzy inside and evokes a sardonic grin on occasion.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I needed this today!

I think you do a great job with dialog, and the humor was just right. I particularly liked the bit about Raph and the pants. Better, I think you definitely have Don's character down.

I am not sure what suggestions I would make about this short story; it was sweet and not a bit heavy-handed. Perhaps the "lack of equipment" angle I found a bit unbelievable, but I understand that you were writing it with that premise/question in mind.

And now I have to quit thinking about Donnie's ninja hands-thanks a LOT. :D
Tink17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great story! I sure hope Donnie got his revenge on Raph for those pants. ;) Thanks for sharing!
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
To be honest, this really isn't my thing. I knew it before I read it but I did anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's very good, as in the writing style and everything. I just found it kinda boring... but then the last line made up for that! I am now laughing so hard that it's difficult to type!