Reviews for Thirsty
Falling-December chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
well, apparently it's not all parody any more lol

Lil Bella's eggo was apparently, crisped to a toast and ready to serve with syrup /
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
"This is for Taxi, who knows that Bella and Edward can’t have a baby and wishes everyone else knew it, too."

Huh, way to pull an Alice, Sillybella!

I guess it's not a parody anymore.
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I thought of this fic several times while reading Breaking Dawn.

*giggle*
ANNAinDreamland chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
For one, parody rocks and two, it took me awhile to understand how Bella could forget EVERYTHING. (Now I'm slightly afraid for Breaking Dawn.)

But anyway, I loved the ending.

The doctor answered, “Maybe that’s her gift.”
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 1 . 7/13/2008

Edward joining volturi.

Bella getting pregnant.

Bella sleeping.

lol.

And to top it all off, I was so thirsty. I would kill for a drink.
Infidi chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
HAHHA

how can this be a parody...i really like it.

seriously, this could be a decent story...oh well
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is so weird...only because I /know/ it's a parody am I not tearing my hair out XD I'd love for more of these... please, continue!
exiled.contessa chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I vow to never, ever read a fanfic that involves Bella being pregnant by anyone.

Nor will I read a fanfic in which Bella has lost her memory - though I'm tempted to read one where's she lost her mind. There's a slight difference. *shrugs*

I feel as if I was somehow just tricked into reading them ALL! (I'm sure you've spared me hours of pain, and spared me moments of my life that I never could've gotten back, lol.)

Best line ever in a vampire story/parody goes to: "I would KILL for a drink." - by silly bella

"The hot doctor..." Seriously? That's in there? hahaha.

Trey? (I know at least one set of parents who named their son Trey for the exam same reason. Yikes!)

The BABY bit her? Geez, I have been missing out by avoiding pregnant Bella stories! *seriously laughing out loud, at home, ALONE!)

Bella and her friggin' "I'm dreaming..." Wow!

Ha! Sleeping is her gift. Yes, I did read a story (or two) with that one in there...unfortunately.

Excuse me! *glares at silly bella* Did I miss something, or did you honestly fail to refer to Alice as a "pixie" or "pixie-like creature?" That just CAN'T be right! I must've just missed it.

Lovely, just lovely!
Miss-Jedi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I really love the "Maybe that's her gift" line at the end. It really is disgusting that I have read fanfiction where it is her gift... Bleh!
inmybubble chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
aww i love this! good job! but is it a one shot?
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
WOW. A few pathetic clichés, anyone?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
WTF?
hisangel78 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
hehehehehe, this is funny!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »