Reviews for Little Place of Forgetting
TheMoonTribe chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Oh... nvm I should have read further
TheMoonTribe chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
OMG I FOUND A LOOPHOLE! I DA LOOPHOLE MASTAH! KAINE! YOU MESSED UP!
kazune1988 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Poor Phoenix. He deserve so much better.
kazune1988 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Oh god, he has amnesia again.
EmeraldWings1992 chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
I'm not a big fan of EdgeworthXPhoenix, but this story held my interest for all fourteen chapters! I want more!

It was really well written, and I can't wait to see more. Kaine and Umbrae give me the creeps (In a good way!), your other OCs seem to fit in the PW universe really well.

Can't wait to read more!
UnitedPikachu chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
(This is really for the whole book so SPOILERSSS)

Wow...I am just speechless. Except for a little bit of reviewing. c;

This is absolutely,hands down one of the ONLY things worth reading on this website. Sure it never happened in the actual series, but that's the point of "fanfiction" of course. Personally, I don't see Pheonix and Edgeworth as a possibility, (I don't wanna rant for you though :P) but if I said this was the best fanfic I have ever read, I wouldn't be doing this justice.

That said, I do have a couple problems.

1. WHAT THE HECK WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS?! WHY TAKE PHEONIX WRIGHT,THE GUY WHO CAN CONCER AMNEISEA AND BASICALLY KILL HIM?! T.T At least it wasn't Maya or Trucy. (again)

2. Oh my God! It's SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEET I COULD JUST DIE THE FEELS! (Not I already stated why)

3. You know what could have been nice? When Maya saw the picture on Edgeworth's phone, she could have been like,"I-I-I...I loved him to you know..." under her breath while she cried. That would have made a good side plot (Oh I forgot to say that I only read Pheonix's side of things and up until the plan was formed so I will do another review later for Edgeworth's) but NOOOOOO.

4. IT'S NOT MEDICALLY CORRECT!

I'm sorry about my reasons. Call me a nerd all you like, but I prob deserve it. So let's say 8 nice things shall we?

1. Doctor Bensin (Sorry if I misspelled it)

2. This is so well written and I could just DIE OF HAPPINESS knowing there are people out there who can actually and willingly type/write on this website!

3. Pheonix is kidnapped! (I like suspense :3)

4. The writer is never afraid to hurt good people-I mean characters.

5. The writer listens to reviews and comments. (hint hint xD jk)

6. Pheonix almost DIED!

7. Side characters have feelings!

8. THERE IS NO WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE HOW EPIC THIS IS!

Keep up the good work!
UnitedPikachu chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
Why did I read this right before I was going to sleep again? And why am I not surprised?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
Hi there! This is your friendly neighborhood beta-reader commenting from her phone because she's not anywhere near a computer! I would be failing you as your beta if I didn't point out a couple things! The last few paragraphs should either be taken out, or rewritten; they're basically repeats of the previous paragraphs. I believe it's The last three or four before the POV switch. Also, you have a paragraph at the end that needs to be italicized! Otherwise this chapter is sufficiently creepy! Hope you are feeling better!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
NOOOO the cliff hanger ;-; This is such a good story. Please don't abandon it! I've seen that happen way too many times. I hope this time will be different
Khorale chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
I'm guessing the headless man was Dr. Benson and now he's a ghost?
Sheryl E W chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
It's so good to see another chapter of this amazing story. I feel like I should be saying more for all the work you are putting into this. I hope you are getting a lot out of it too. I'm glad poor Phoenix is sleeping, although I'm not sure I want to know what is going on with the new captive :/ Keep writing!
raindropdew chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Yes an update! Thank you! Man I feel so bad for phoenix I really don't want to see him hurt no missing limbs will be fine and I think I can make it through. Those two bastards make me sick they caught a girl and now are going to hurt her I just want to hurt them I can't wait for miles to fine them so he can kick their ass. I'm glad miles has a lead. Thank you for the chapter! (:
Fireball107 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Thank you for the birthday shout-out! :-D I wasn't expecting you to actually do it xD
You have seriously brightened my day not only with the shout-out, but with a brilliant chapter of one of my favourite stories of yours! :-D
What a great late birthday present xD
I hope you have an amazing day as well! :-D
WrightAnythingAgency chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
its been almost a year since the last update but please please write some more, this is a great fic and I really wanna know what happens next! I hope Edgeworth finds him soon!
GreenCAT the second chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
o nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo