Reviews for YuGiOh GX: The Eternal Struggle of the Duelists
igxisnipeu chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
i i was ayato then i would have been like "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, wait i have eternal life and some fit mistress... fuck yes"
Countess57 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I LOVED this story and the first one, please please, continue with a story about the children. It would be amazing, you left so many loose ends :)
Flameveemon chapter 21 . 12/8/2008
i would laugh if ur catch phrase got u sued
Flameveemon chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
didnt see the hayato coming
shadowwolf547 chapter 53 . 8/2/2008
That was perfect mate, ilove it. i can't wait to read the next one.
Shade the Bat chapter 53 . 7/21/2008
That...was...perfect...

Personally i loved the organization XI cards, i had the SAME idea!
darksoul123sp chapter 53 . 7/6/2008
SUGAR MOMMA! HAHAHAHAA! But seriously mysterious epilogue means action packed NON-Duel academy ACTION? and im gonna go for a guess here and say SOMEONE else has the Kaiba's blue-eyes in the future...my guess is...MOKUBA!.Guess we'll find out, and I must know who syrus wife is the wait is TORTURE!

And one last thing...where's GRANDPA Yugi?_
darksoul123sp chapter 52 . 7/6/2008
WOAH! longest and best ending yet dude_.Few chapter back when Ayato used Vandoragon's Heir I KNEW it would appear again this chapter...or at least to fight joey ARMOR to bad Kaiba's shining dragon or Dark Eradicator Warlock couldn't be in there since joey brought out REDD and plus no Nightshroud means more red-eyes for well...YAY for Joey! take THAT! Kazama!
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 53 . 7/6/2008
MAN! i cant wait till you come out with the next segment! and when you do. dont stop doing such a great job!
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 52 . 7/6/2008
not bad! i wasnt expecting you to use the master of dragon soldier card in this duel so you caught me by surprise. cant wait to see whats next
Shun Usagi chapter 53 . 7/5/2008
This was an awesome story can't way to see your new fic.

BEWK
darksoul123sp chapter 50 . 6/20/2008
Hey Dude I thought of one last card to use it duel your writing, I really hope you see it before you post your story:

Necromancer of White Dragon

Attribute: Light

Level: 5

Type: Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect

Card Lore: 1 Tuner Monster I or more non-tuner monster(s)

Discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to the graveyard to negate the activation and the effect of a Spell Card and destroy it. You can Tribute this card Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” from your graveyard. (The selected “Blue-Eyes White Dragon is unaffected by card effects until the End Phase of this turn.)

ATK: Twenty-Four Hundred

Def: Two-hundred (yeah...-_- compensation)
darksoul123sp chapter 51 . 6/18/2008
Awesomeness!...is all i have to for not reviewing the last TWENTY-ONE chapters...heh...sorry, but I hope I can make it up to you by summering in ONE review sorry if it's long

1)Nico died...this actually hurt me a little,but also I have to rip on Syrus. Well there's goes HIS chance at getting laid.I mean I thought you'd do a lemon chap with him and Nico, but oh well

2)YAY RAVEN'S BACK! AT least for now.

3)Just wondering WHAT WAS Ryuji's plan I don't get never explained it? And how does killing all the member's of the Order play into it?

4)MY POOR MARLUXIA *cries*!

5)I just had a WTF moment when I read that XEMNAS smiled okay...*head explodes!*

ANd lastly If ANYTHING where to happen in the next chapter PLEASE! just let Joey STOP Kazama "GOD"-ish SEPHEROTH combo PLEASE! Kazama one my fav's but serious joey needs more props man (Joey's also one of my MAIN fav's).
Saq78642 chapter 51 . 6/15/2008
Well...I believe that only Atem can wield the god cards...the last episode of GX had that...however, you could skip that if you wanted to and let Yugi wield them. That is, if you don't mind continuity errors.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 51 . 6/14/2008
this was a great story and i cant wait for you to come out with more! keep going!