Reviews for And in the afterwards
maryln chapter 2 . 7/22
This should be canon. It should have been a scene in the show. It's perfect.
This is excellent. You have added a lot of dimension to both Crockett and Tubbs in the aftermath of the Burnett episode. I can really feel Sonny's disorientation and Rico's conflicts between the desire to help his partner and the inability (with good reason) to feel he can place complete trust in Sonny. Caroline's appearance was a perfect touch.
anon chapter 3 . 2/27
I like this "what if Sonny was really fucked up, possibly for good" angle. I mean two severe concussions basically back to back. It'd be enough to do it. Would Rico forgive him when he saw how lost he was? Good story!
anon chapter 1 . 2/27
Just re-discovered Miami Vice and I'm loving the hurt Sonny here!
Alleycat chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love reading Miami Vice Fanfiction and this is really good.I could see everything in my mind and its so great you took it after Sonny regained his don't see what happens in between and have been always curious how it would go if it was written job
kamelion chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Older story, yes. If you ever feel like picking this one up again, that'd be awesome!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Not to sound like an idiot but how did catlin die?
Nitestalker chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
I am new to the MV FF site. I usually hang around the Hogan's Heroes site. I was itching for MV and your's is the first one I read. Not bad. I was a huge fan of the show and the whole amnesia series was my favorite. I enjoyed reading the inside scoop between Crockett and Tubbs. Thanks for sharing.