Reviews for Lord Voldemort's Office
Oxymoron Queen chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is so funny! I was crying because I was laughing so hard! Maaybe you could make a short oneshot? Where Dwight goes to 'Carbondale'?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I could totally picture this happening!
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved this one - great job!
The Star Fisher chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is so cute! My two favorite fandoms squashed into one hilarious piece.
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I read this to my cousin...we were ROFLin our faces off. Bravo.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Yes! I love this even more than your other HP/Office one, that prank on Dwight was hysterical! lol Awesome story!
isilee chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
aha i love harry potter, love the office, and love this. good job!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
All I have to say is... LOL. _
SnowySleigh chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is a work of art. There are so many minor details in this story I loved I don't think I could list them all. Dwight taking his pencil and pointing at Jim, trying to kill him with 'Avada Kedavra'. The interactions between Jim and Pam that border on friendly and flirty (immediately going to her to plan a prank).

I love that they saw the fifth movie together.. “Oh, ok, then, what were all those cute whimpering sounds when Sirius died?” Jim asked, grinning." I love this, it's utterly hilarious.
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Omg! Just amazingly adorable! I can totally picture this being on the show. You captured the characters really well!
MorganisM-Lve chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
HA H ahahaha i loved it!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was hilarious. I laughed so hard, then called my friend at work and read it to her, then laughed some more. Awesome job!
Benjamin Linus chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
So cute! I'm still in denial over book 7, I've written a fic about Lupin and Tonks surviving, and their life with Teddy. This was brilliant! I loved the part about crying when Sirius died. She probably didn't cry as much as I did at the end of Deathly Hallows.
Erica Court chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I nearly died laughing! ahahaha!
young for eternity chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
You are my hero. Seriously, when Dwight stabbed the blow-up doll... I thought I was going to die laughing.