Reviews for Written in Blood
Blig better known as Wild chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Jessica Dobson, where are you? Ever since you dropped off the face of the internet sometime in 2002, I've been looking for some sign of you. If you ever feel nostalgic and drop back in here to check your comments and so on, could you ever so kindly send me an e-mail? I'd love to catch up and see what you're doing these days. We could reminisce and talk about those funny old times in eGroups, where the characters were as twinky as the plots were silly.

And to keep this on-topic, the story would have been great. I just wish I had submitted a more well-thought out character.
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Whoops- forgot to mention...

This is Brilliant Thinker. I changed my author name some time ago. _ Just so you know I'm not crazy or anything...
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
Wow... I haven't checked back here in a LONG TIME... I didn't even think you'd consider using my characters! _ Thanks.

Well, I dunno if you're still writing this, but I like where this is going. - Later!
Xeaeros chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
does the term "cruel and unusual punishment" mean anything to you. It's been over a year, and you haven't updated chapter 4. HURRY UP!
raven chapter 4 . 2/15/2003
here's my character

long white hair with blue highlights

houndoom morph

want to be on authors of light

can fight good against the reaper
articuno chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
Just a few more things. I'm not a jedi. I'm a sith lord, (an apprentice if you want to be precise, but still a sith all the same) which means I have

that choking ability thing. Also, instead of fighting with a lightsaber, I'd prefer to use my own weapon, the Psycho Sword. It's a double bladed, double edged, double handed weapon I normally keep strung across my back. Each blade is about four feet long and razor sharp. I tend to get over protective of it some times. I'm also crazy. I'm also good with any weapon someone gives me, but I don't use bombs. Later, Yoz
psycho bird man chapter 4 . 7/31/2002
hey, yossarian, could you do me a favor and let some other authors in this fic, their pennames are Chablis Jameson, Forge Weasley, and DarkOne. They are all dark authors that sort of work for me. You see, I'm the leader of a group codenamed D.A.I. (Dark Authors Inc.) and their all in it. I'll Email you their profiles. Just review any of my stories to tell me. Bye. Oh yeah, When's the next chapter out.
psycho bird man chapter 4 . 7/23/2002
Come on yossarian, are you dead or something. I've been waiting for a year. And I'm probably not the only person who's getting impatient with you. Just hurry up, ok? Please?
surrey chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
i love this story yoz.. you should update soon... Charmega if you really wanna know what's wrong with being psychic then you should read the end of the road... or at least Reaper's past which should be posted sometime soon...
cleppy chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
oops... it did get sent.. i didn't think would've ::shrugs::
cleppy chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
i guess i missed sign up (if this sounds familure to anyone im sorry my computer kicked me off just as i sent the last one) guess im just reading again.. oh well go dark authors...again (especially darkelf cause drow are just cool)::blinks:: again.
cleppy chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
damn, i missed signups.. i guess im just reading again ::sighs:: oh well go authors of dark (specially darkelf) drow rule!
Xeaeros chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
when's chapter 5 coming out
Ael L. Bolt chapter 4 . 4/30/2002
Hmm...what's wrong with being psychic?
articuno chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
come on Yos. don't leave me hangin. I've been grounded for over a month.