Reviews for Eileen's Boy
xlesbianxloverx chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
really is good. i not think at was going to be to my likely of what i want with them but it was so great.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
That's very sad, to see the ending to a beautiful relationship because of a bloody word. It's weird how Lily was adamant to not forgive Severus, her supposedly BEST FRIEND.
Dazedandconfused8616 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
i liked the 5th, but I think it could definately have been better if they hadn't cut so much stuff out.

however, back to your story, I like it, but i'm not to thrilled about the Snape/Lily thing there-I seriously doubt they were ever THAT close.
Dazedandconfused8616 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
It's great! I'm hooked, and normally I hate things dealing with Lily and Snape.
duj chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
That conversation took place after Sirius tried to feed Snape to a werewolf in their fifth year. Your story was slightly AU before, but now it's left canon behind.
Solarstone chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
This is probably the silliest SevLily fic I've ever read, besides "The Better Man". Its so damn obvious their relationship was purely platonic(JK even said so), and while Snape might have been a little stalker in the making and got his jollies from being close to Lils, Lily only saw him as a friend. Her best friend, nothing more.

As for your portrayal of James, well its very believable and original (note: I'm being sarcastic). Even after DH, when we learn how trully disgusting Snape is (Remember, Dumbles said Snape disgusted him, with so much anger Harry had never seen. That tells you something about the kind of scum Sev was), we have fics like this that try to portray Snape as the used, manipulated, good-a-heart guy he clearly is not. Sick.
thecircularsky chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hello.

I started reading your fanfiction quickly to realize that it was a bit... shall we say... mature? I would cut out some of the scenes that have a little too much "mature material" and make it slower until getting to the kissing parts. Other than your "mature material" and a few grammatical errors, your style and coherence was great and you have a unique plot. I would say that, with some major editing, your story could be an amazingly satisfying read.

Good day to you,

Erickson22
acciorock chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
Good ending. A bit sudden, but good. :)
acciorock chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
"He pushed aside her panties, damp with her excitement, not daring to take them off for fear of losing control. His fingers soon found her swollen nub. He stroked her lightly, listening to her breathing. He made circular motions around her clit, taunting her. She felt hot, she needed relief. Severus slipped a finger inside her and she cried out. He loved how hot and wet she was. he slipped another finger inside and moved his fingers inside her in a come-hither fashion. Faster and faster, he thrust his fingers in her. She felt as though she couldn't take it any longer. Then suddenly, she came, and stars danced before her eyes. Her body lifted as the complete warmth took over her. She collapsed as Severus removed his fingers from her. She looked up at him and smiled."

I know it's not that easy. For a fact, that happens on extremely rare occassion - all the guys that read this are gonna be like, "OMG I'm doing something wrong!" Hahahah..

Good chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to read.
iceball19 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
*sniff* *sob* *sob* That's so sad! :( Poor Severus...I can't believe Lily would just leave him though because of that, yet that's how it happened. Poor poor Severus...you did a good job on the story though! But it should be rated M cuz of the certain little scene.
MoCheetos chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Mon Dieu!

This was an amazing fic. I loved it like you have no idea. It was so cute, intense, and CRAZY well-written. You're an amazing storyteller! I'm glad I stumbled upon your work.

The sequeal is DEFINITELY anticipated. You just HAVE to continue on, you've no choice! The little, tiny cliffhanger of love profession by Severus that Lily didn't hear has to be explained. I'm not too sure if I want to stop hating James though; it's been working for me ever since I finished HP7. *Lol*

Please, write with a quickness!(!)
Madgetown chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
Aw so sad ending! I really liked your story, I followed it the whole way, I definitely plan to read your others!
Richal chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
it came together so nicely... Poor Snape!
LyLMystikeLf chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
wow you ended it so quickly! so sad...but it was a great story!
LyLMystikeLf chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
wow you're 18! you write as if you had just turned 24 or something! well this was a nice chapter, except when James was watching what Lily/Severus were doing. Snape did not deserve that ending...