Reviews for The Curse
brookesey chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
LOL
Brilliant!
But what did Madame Dabo say?
hehehehe

Loved it! Great story :-))

as always!
brookesey chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Ahhh - Steven's on board at last :-)

did I mention that I love Jack? well I do. Indeed.
brookesey chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Brilliant!
those poor blokes on the plane!

glad Stephen's involved - always felt a bit sorry for him.

Onward!
brookesey chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I laughed my head off through the whole chapter!
Danny boy on the Long Island Iced Tea! I had a friend once who used to drink those!
brookesey chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
"Have you also come as an archaeologist?"

totally LOL'ing!

Loving this! ooooh - voodoo!

on to the next chapter wiv me :-)
brookesey chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
heaven help New Orleans.
that is all
brookesey chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
ROFL!

Go Vala!

*runs hurriedly to next chapter*
brookesey chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Brilliantly perfect!

I love Daniel's speech, and I love what Vala said too.

I know I keep saying it, but I love these two. :-)

if only - if only - there'd been a series 11 - if only - they might have had their happy ending!

onward!
brookesey chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Brilliant! I got so excited I forgot to comment on chapter one LOL

Love Mitchell causing a fight! Love Vala all sexy and sleeping in bed.

Jack is HILARIOUS! I could see him, kneeling trying to get Daniel's arm out - then when Vala wakes up - oh I was proper LOL'ing!

brilliant fun!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Awesome :D though the ending was part funny part sad... poor Daniel... lol he's so fun to pick on XD. Like always, great story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
This was a brilliant wide-ranging adventure and romance! That you managed to have Jack & Sam and Daniel & Vala while not cutting out Cam and Teal'c was great. I loved the banter between them all and that Jack finally proposed without going hearts and flowers which isn't really his style anyway! Great fun to read.
Anne Rose chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
“Oh! Goody! Two for the price of one!”

bwahahahahaha!
childofspacegypsy1 chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Yee-Ha!
CindyLou13 chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
This is one of the best fan fics I've read! I usually just read D/V, but you wrote everyone on the team just right. The story was funny, dramatic, and just great. Thanks so much for writing and please keep it up!

I have a plot idea for a longish story that I'd love to have you or someone do. Set after Season 10, a woman comes to work at the SGC and she wants Daniel. She's everything he could ever want, but it's all phony. How would Vala fight this? How would she react? Would Daniel be taken in by a phony? I'd love to see Vala compete for him and how she'd go about it. Just a thought.

Thanks, again for writing.

CindyLou
ButtonsluvsEmmett chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
absolutely brill i enjoyed that from start to end keep up the good work