Reviews for Hitting for the Cycle
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was great lvoed it
Mrs. Smolderhalder chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this is good...i almost hit the cycle once...i had evrything but the homer...good story i really liked it!
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I never knew baseball could be so sensual;)
Celia Stanton chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Okay, I just have to comment and tell you how much I loved this piece-and believe me, I want to hate it, 'cause I am a Red Sox fan who loathes the Yankees to obscene levels. :) But I love the playfulness-and sexiness-here. You captured them so beautifully, effortlessly and lyrically. A gorgeous job all the way around.
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
*SO* good.
Leena7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
the only part i don't get is what a cycle is. the rest was great.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Awesome job!

Even though I know very little about baseball (we don't play a lot of it in Australia) and had to google 'A-Rod', I still really enjoyed this fic.

Loved how Lindsay 'took a backseat to baseball'. Typical male :P

Great characterisation, loved the smuff.

Great job XD
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Woa that was hot.
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
See, this cements my theory: sports of all kind are a hell of a lot more fun when Danny's there. :0P Great job!
Mistryja chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Loved it! It was soo cute!

Jayna

x
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was so great... Loved it... As I was reading this I was seeing everything played out... Amazing, Amazing writing...

JENNIFER
Chelliyah chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
wow, i love it huni!
myeverything02 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Coming back from vacation to this is not bad (ya know I love my DL and my Yankees, despite how crappy they are doing)! I missed you and your writing! Maybe now that your away from Dave you can write more, because God knows you are brilliant!

xox Ash

PS: Hope the move went smoothly and you are enjoying be back in PA again!
Shelbers chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
so this is why you were "forced" into "studying" pics of carmine. lol! lets face it, its never studying if its got something to do with him;) great fic! love the dating analogy going right along with a-rods play, and daring lindsay is always fun:)
HillHarperHOT chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was avery good story. I was dying laughing when Lindsay was talking about his ears.