Reviews for The Fine Line
hatakearan chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
these people and their slyness. hah.
ledfan chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
aww good drable. poor Kiba he must be to sad to say anything... that or the mutt has an affair of his ow no way he doesn't smell Naruto all over her all the time xP
RyanRendan chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
That was real good but I was kinda hoping Kiba would have seen it to give the story a real angsty kick.
vnvanman chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
If Hinata never truly love Kiba, why did she marry him in the first place? Never lie to yourself, cause it hurts even more when you finally accept the truth. What the heart wants, the heart gets.
DreamNin chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Ok because kakasaku is my favorite pairing of all time and itasasu is my second, i'd have to say i love this one more but only by a little and only for the aforementioned reasons. great job though.
DreamNin chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
aww... i don't know why i didn't read this earlier but now that i have i must review! that was adorably incestuous and because of that and the fact that it was between Itachi (awesome) and sasuke (more awesome) i loved it. strange yaoi sexual proclivities be damned, that was awesomeness.
OI chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
wow. this was awesome. i love how you show kakashi as needing something like this, this badly.
ShipperTrish chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Wow. This was very hot and once again, very well written. Great job! )
Katalina's Mommy chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
... it will never happen and thats all i have to say.
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
That was really good! 16-dun dun dun! Well, I'm off to work on CTL, but my work load has put me off, it will probably be up by tomorrow.

Great job!
RyanRendan chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
That was really good. The song fit it but ended before the story. :( I'm so happy you have plans for Temptations!
RyanRendan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was... different, but still nice to read.
cakecake chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Honestly that was a really bold first attempt at both yaoi and incest, no less... ! But you pulled it off really nicely I really liked how you describe Sasuke's need and craving for what he is receiving from Itachi... great job! Thank you for writing -
valkyrja21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh, this was very well written! Impressive.
Zenon102 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007