Reviews for New Beginnings
improvedpeanut chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ohh, this story is sooo cute!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love that! Very well done! And very sweet! And love the sweetness of the relationship between Rodney and Teyla!
msdarque chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is such a sweet and beautiful story of friendship. I truly enjoyed reading it.. and the characters seemed really true to themselves, at least to me.

Many stars!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aw, that was a beautiful story.
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aww . . . that was so sweet. I love your writing style - I think your a really great writer, very talented :D

This part was my favourite:

“What?”

“One.”

Teyla frowned at her friend. “Rodney…”

“Two.”

“Please explain what you are doing.”

“Three.”

Hehe, 'Please explain what you are doing' - it's just such a Teyla response. :D Awesome job!
A.E. Hall chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hey Lirenel,

Sorry this review comes to you so late.

I really enjoyed this oneshot. The first thing that struck me was that it was such a well-rounded story. Usually, oneshots seem a bit imperfect in their story arc, but you’ve completed this one with great finesse. The story seems complete and satisfying. One of the things I enjoyed most was being able to see inside the minds of Teyla and Rodney. You did a great job of keeping them in canon. Seeing a softer side of Rodney, especially with his family bits was great and very enjoyable. You did a great job of keeping the fluff satisfying but not overdone. And of course, I love the snow angels. Somehow I was able to picture that scene with absolute clarity. Congratulations on a wonderful story!
dragonlots chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Good story. I enjoyed reading it and liked how you put it together. Thanks!
MBB chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Sweet story.

And it is indeed more friendship then romance, yet therefor I like it even better. (I think Friendship is underrated in Fanficworld).

Nice surprise when you had Rodney bring up the snowangels - I expected his conclusion would be some scientific explenation on why the wraith hunt in snowy weather, nice to see his human side.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
"And then you spent Christmas morning waiting on an ambulance with a pregnant woman in labor and a hysterical 5-year old because the two people who could drive to the hospital had fainted.” I was laughing so hard because of this line. What a sweet and charming story! Great writing
Adra Lamia chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
i am still smailling. nice work.
KidKneeGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hi - Loved it! Teyla/Rodney stories are so rare, and this one is refreshing. Well written, stayed in character, quick and easy to read. Thanks for writing. Peg
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*has a fit of squee* _

Now there's NO WAY I can finish my angsty Christmas fic! I can practically *hear* it derailing in the face of all this loverly fluffishness!

Ye!
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is a really nice story, well-written and with good characterisation. I enjoyed it a lot!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I enjoy reading Mckey/Teyla stories. Nice job here with the inclusion of Rodney's family. The bit about the snow angels, new snow and new beginnings was a nice touch.
ChiaraHhue chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Well done! I love Rodney and Teyla fics and yours was exceptional. You did a great job of writing the dynamics of their interactions while keeping them in character. And I absolutely loved the ending!