Reviews for Uncertainty in the Face of Friendship
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was really good! When I was reading it, I felt just like I did when I read the original! You really captured Matty's personality, in my opinion.
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow...It was more than amazing! You did a prefect job with Matty!

Btw...I know Matty was felling nervous and afradi...but why did he had to torture Goldmon with the gym socks! :S

Great great work!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh my...that was totally amazing! In fact, I think your version is better than mine is!

The one thing I like most of all, though, is the fact that you really understand Matty and the others inside and out. You've written them exactly as I would have written them and to me that's definitely a sign that you've really figured out who they are, what's most important to them, and how they would react in certain situations.

I can't believe all the details and all the little things you've remembered about each character, especially all the stuff about Dai and Matty being the trouble makers, and in a sense they are like you mentioned best friends. So where does Ryoko fit into this?

Well, you've sort of for-shadowed that with this story, even if you might not know it yet. It was even more obvious with what you said about Mickey and Sam's friendship. Matty's thoughts concerning Dai's and Ryoko's friendship are in fact going to come into play once Ryoko's on the way to finding his Spirit Chip.

I also have to agree with Digi-girl101. IT really was as if I was reading FTFOD because this fits perfectly into the story.

I really loved all the stuff about Sam and Mickey and how they were all basically split into two groups because of Ryoko and Dai. You were so right about that, but like you said the Digital World has really brought them closer together.

Also, I'm glad you put in the part that you made up yourself and wasn't actually in FTFOD. It fit so well, and because you made it all up yourself, that really showed me just how much you know them. You know them as well as I do!

I'm sorry for my late reply, but this was worth the wait. Now I will proceed to put it on my favorites list, and make a note of it on the forum. Anyone who doesn't read this and is an FTFOD fan is missing out on a real and in my opinion official part of the story!

If you ever come up with anymore ideas don't hesitate to post them up. After all FTFOD has been a joint effort of everyone reading the story, and I definitely won't take all the credit for it. A lot of it actually came from other people's requests and what they wanted to see. They gave me the ideas. (you being one of them!)

Thanks so much for writing this!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ok, three words: I. Love. It.

I'm speachless! It felt like I was actually reading FTFOD until I got to the end and noticed it was a one-shot! Great grammar and spelling too. I can picture what was happening in my mind! I absolutely love reading stories like this, from a different perceptive. Seeing what other people thought about it or what happend from someone else's point of view. Saying (or is it typing?) that, I totally LOVE this story. If I had to make a 'Top Ten' chart of my favorites, this would me on it!