Reviews for Wanders: Il Caduto Dimenticato
Cat chapter 26 . 8/12/2002
Wow, I can't believe that I missed this story for so long. I was just browsing around and I found your fic. I read the entire thing in 2 days and now I'm completely hooked. This is such an awsome fic and I really hope you finish this. Please, get the next part out soon. :)
ani-chan chapter 26 . 5/21/2002
*blink* interesting name you got for Catherine... I thought Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty...? Apparently I thought wrong. Liked the naming-mecha-with-Greek-goddess very much._ Why is Larson and Cat going crazy? I almost wish it wouldn't end so soon. Almost. Hurry up and post the next chapter, 'Nee-chan. _
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 26 . 5/21/2002
Love it! So good! Continue.
Kurisutaru-hime chapter 26 . 5/20/2002
I was the reviewer formally known as 'Crystal.' I've got my own story on here now so I have a new name. Anyway, loved the chapter! The names for the mecha's were great! I wonder what Cat is planning to do? Great job!
Kiriko chapter 26 . 5/20/2002
Subaru? No wonder. You've been watching Tokyo Babalon. That would screw anyone up! I liked this cliffhanger, and I'm glad you killed Micah(how callous of me), and updates with... mechas! Whoohoo! *shouts 4 joy, does Victory dance* story! And... what sequal? Where? Power to yah.
angelic1090 chapter 26 . 5/20/2002
*looks angelic* Of course 'nee-chan, and I'm SURE Subaru will not mind... I can hardly wait for the next chapter, and guess what! I'm almost caught up manga-buying wise for X, AND my friend found me X-TV (angelic is a verry hapyp soul! she also started writing again.. onegai for the wai...)
Ani-chan chapter 25 . 5/13/2002
I haven't been on for a few days now, and what do you do? Update when I'm not paying attention! _ I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself. Anyways, who are u gonna pair Merian up w/ now? And did Relena kill Micah? I hate Micah. I'll kill him for you. _ No really. So when's the fighting gonna start?

Sorry, I'll stop asking those questions now. _ *looks at 'Nee-chan's recent work* Absolutely perfect. *muses to herself* And I wonder where did I get my morbid/sadistic writing/drawing style from... must be your charming influence, 'Nee-chan. _ Hurry up next time! _
Rei2 chapter 25 . 5/11/2002
Oh! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Please get the next chp out soon. This story is one of my all time FAVES! Please e-mail me when you update. Thanks.
Crystal chapter 25 . 5/10/2002
Yeah! So happy to see an update. It was worth the wait. And there is going to be a sequel! _
Kiriko chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
HEY! My review left out the translation! It's as follows: "well. Goodnight. This (story) is great! You're SO cool!" Alright. NOW goodnight. *murmers* Dumb computers.*shoots computer*"-Boom-"
Kiriko chapter 25 . 5/9/2002
Yaaaah! Finally! You Go Girl! Previews good... ja, oyasumi nasai. Segoi desu yo! Anata wa kakoii, ne? Ahem. English..yes. End translation. I like your Poe-ish stream of consciousness scenes. Appropiatly creepy. Ja'ne!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 25 . 5/9/2002
Gerat story! Love it! Continue.
Child Runaway chapter 25 . 5/9/2002
Wow! I love this! _ It's wonderful! Please, please! Continue. I love how you are writing this! _ Caio
angelic1090 chapter 25 . 5/9/2002
; I'm SOOOO sorry nee-chan, but I too, have been busy (mostly with schol :P) and then I found out my account was too full (this happens when I don't check it for a few weeks...)

But... this was a wonderful chapter despite the fact that you left a hanger... again. It doesn't matter because I know there will be a just-as-suspensful follow up...
angelic1090 chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Don't worry nee-chan, I can handle it... I hope (and we're also leaving Fuuma somewhere FAR, FAR away...) I'm glad you're back! Ehhe... I finally started re-writing the second chapter... and I'm continuing to buy X...
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »