Reviews for Hands
lilypotters chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow. This is so perfect. This is so lovely. Ah. I love it. Roar. I don't really know what to say haha.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love all the sweet little moments in DH where these two get a tad more physical. Bless Fred and George for giving Ron that book, or else he'd probably still be trying to figure out how to hold Hermione's hand. (rolls eyes) I love Ron to pieces, really, I do, but the density of his cranium often astounds me.

Anyhow, very cute description of the change in mood between Ron and Hermione! Great work!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very sweet. I wish you hadn't stopped writing! I love reading your material. This is a new fav of mine now.
kennytar chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow! Just as I imagined that missing moment and for a extra treat - Ron comforting Hermione while she is upset 'cause of her parents. She must have felt completely lost, most of the times (during DH I mean).

Perfect! Thank you for putting my thoughts into a great fic!
storm2424 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
In DH I thought all the Ron/Mione scenes were the cutest so reading this was a real treat(:
soulterror chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
great job _
ron is sexy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aww i love this little moments are so cute. write another chapter please!
CEO-FLEX chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Very good. I might pop up alot in your reviews because im reading all your stories - i like your writing style very suttle and enjoyable. Your pacing is also very good. A job well done. ]
emerald-eyed-stag chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
loved it

gorgeous writing

x
EmRosey chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw! Lovely R/hr fluff! :D
Han-Banan68 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This is one of the best written and sweetest missing moments fic I've read! Fantastic job!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh, yay! I love these little missing moments. This is going to be canon for me, now, too. ]
serendipities chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
perfect missing moment.
iheartmyscarf chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was really cute! It was well written, too, so that's a definite plus... and they were in character! So good job on that. It made me smile...
Stargazing BasketCase chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Love it.. Love this pair, and it's a moving and believable portrayal of the changes in their relationship between books 6 and 7. Although the typo in the last line slightly threw me off.. "Harry's sleeping bad" I'm guessing is supposed to be "bag"..