Reviews for Days and Hours
spacecavy chapter 1 . 6/5
Hah! So sweet and funny.
Ensimismada chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Always nice when the Doctor has no idea what's going on. Good job playing with hope/desperation for his character here.

Love this line:

“Oops,” she says, which is sort of a stupid thing to say when you’ve just damaged the fabric of time with a paradox so massive you may as well have just sat down and begun to unravel the multiverse thread by thread and saved yourself the fuss, but she’s not feeling particularly urbane at the moment.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Um, sorry. Logged-in under the wrong name there. That "OctoberProject" review should have been from me :)
OctoberProject chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Just. . . wow :) Lovely! And, of course, her Doctor's just waiting for her to get back :)
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
aww that was so sweet, love the poem at the end (youve got me interested in it now - thanx) - really gorgeous fic, 'specially the last part,

have fun -
zotlot chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
what the...
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh. This is a terrific story. I'm so glad that I found it. Oops-priceless!
Ignoramus chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Y'know, you write in a very interesting way - it's high brow and plain ridiculous at the same time.

I love your characterization and your dialogue is brilliant - so vivid and real.
ChrystieLuv3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i dont review as often as i should but this is wonderful!

i cant wait to read your other fan fics please post more soon!
scme chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
nice. i like it. short and sweet just like this review!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Haha I ADORED this! Very well written, funny and sad all in one. Brilliant stuff.
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Squee!

I read this on LJ and adored it so much that I just had to read it again when I saw it here. And it was just as brilliant the second time D Lovely, witty, beautiful story!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Really good.
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aww- that's so gorgeous! It's such a great idea, and you wrote it wonderfully! :D