Reviews for Climbing Steep, Falling Hard
kayya chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
You still writing this? hope so, i wanna read more. i've seen a few spelling errors but probably less than what i've seen in LittleMouses stories.
Elfishme chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
o i wonder who opened the door lol

kewl story
BigSister2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Hey I didn't see it as shamelessly begging. I actually didn't know you had another story or I would have read it before hand. Man you totally threw me for a loop though I mean Wufei? Man, and he's been doing it for years? I know why I didn't suspect him cuz I'm used to your Quatre/Duo fics and even though I know they aren't together in this fic I thought you still might focus on one of them. But its still great nonetheless and either way your stories are just so dang addicting. I loved how you used Quatre's empathy to 'save' Wufei but now I'm curious as hell to find out why Heero is taking this so personally and why Trowa and Quatre aren't together anymore. Looking forward to more of this angst filled fic.
NoirAnge chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
This story looks very interesting so far. After reading the prologue, I wasn't sure which pilot you were referring to, though I had guessed Duo since there are so many stories out there in which he is suicidal. I was happy to see that this story instead focuses on Wufei, who I think is often neglected. I'm really curious to see what this final mission of Heero's is, and everything else that's going on. Trowa called Quatre his ex-boyfriend, so what happened there? Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading more of this!

NoirAnge
SkittleGoddess chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
OH its Wufei? Different, but definitely cool...not cool that he tried to kill himself, but cool that you decided to use Wufei. I like how you're changing things up from everyone else. My suspicions are that Wufei didn't really feel 'loved' or that he was needed so thats why he did it. But whatever the reason is I'm pysched to read this fic and see how things go, espcecially with Heero wanting to bite his head off for something...maybe they were lovers before? Who knows, but I'm wanting more.
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
You and the evil cliffhangers!

Update ASAP!
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OH dark, so very dark...but I like it. Its definitely interesting trying to figure out who it is. I'm just going to take a wild stab and say its Heero, just because. Oh well I'll guess I'll see how wrong my answer is in the next chapter. Until then.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh yeah definitely darker than your usually fics, but I'm still interested. As for who it is exactly...I'm not entirely sure. At first I was going to say Duo because a lot of fics have him as the cutter, but you could be doing it on a different take and have another 'not so obvious' pilot wanting to die. Well I'm looking foward to more of this. Later.