Reviews for Nothing to Give
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahhh../weeps/just lays here in all my feels-/sob
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You should seriously reconsider the ratings on some of these. I think the minute you insert cock in mouth, you have to call it M.

IN SHORT, YOU SNEAKY TEASE, YOU'VE WRITTEN A LOT MORE YUMMIES THAN YOUR SCANT COUNT OF M RATING WOULD SUGGEST.

The raeping will continue. HA.

(PS OMG THIS DRABBLE YUM.) 8D
Duskri chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
It's so sad...and amazing how you can just squeeze all this emotion into a drabble!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
*insert witty comment here*

poor Axel.

lovely~
kuriqa chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
nice... it still bothers me that people forget that the heart does not really govern emotions, but the soul that creates them... your heart is just an organ... it has nothing to do with emotions, all emotions are created from your brain and your 'soul' oi... people... oh well...

k
Naraxkagura chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
NO! T-T

Sad!

Man. Why are you so good at writing? It's not fair! I wanna have your awesome skills to make people sad! No fair!
1066716 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
My freakin' GOSH. I...I think I'm going to have to go through every single one of your fics over the next few days and just read them all. This is completely astounding; the way you mold words together and form phrases, the way this is just a drabble, really, and yet it has so much IMPACT, so much latent pain and helplessness in its lines...beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Much love, and thank you so much for writing this!
Hieisomething chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
...Roxy...Roxy topped! hahahahha aww how sad hehe Axel sounds so...sad? hahahha
darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
WOW. It's short but it's got such passion and this dark, hopeless, almost listless sorrow. I love it, the way it lilts back and forth between their love scene and the facts of their nonexistence. Lovely work, as always.
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Again, fantabulous. You so perfectly capture the aches and pains of nothingness, the realistic side of Nobodies and how they don't have the hearts to feel. *sigh* I wish I was as good at that; I'm far too optimistic when it comes to love.

And gah, the beauty of your writing rips at my heartstrings - not just tugs, no; just manipulates my feelings so that the pain of the characters feel so real when I read. Your work is amazing enough that I just want to read it over and over again, and not every writer can affect me so. So yeah, you rock. xD

Sadly, though, I have to go to bed, so I'll get to reading more of your works later on. Amazing job, though. Again.
Spinestalker chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I so love your writing. Thank you so much for sharing this will the rest of us.
Roxas desu chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh~ so not fair cutting it off there. xDD But I will not complain, as I have come to love your writting oh-so-much. 3 And maybe there aren't any alerts because everyone already has your things on alert? xDD -shrugs- Dun worry. You're still amazing. :3