Reviews for Linear
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 22 . 8/23/2008
so very cool
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 22 . 8/23/2008
The ending was absolutely beautiful! It was perfect! I can't wait for your next Buffy/Angel(us) story!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 21 . 8/11/2008
good chapter! Your story is good, please update soon!
SMCKI10 chapter 21 . 7/7/2008
i love your stories keep up the good work
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 6/15/2008
wow really enjoyed this fic i love ur rewrite of angel season 3 and buffy season 6 hope u updat e this
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 21 . 3/27/2008
How come you haven't updated the story in a month. Please write the next chapter. I am on my knees. Thank You!
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I LOVE this story. Plz keep the story line going. Also, try to submit the story sooner. thx
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 21 . 2/4/2008
that was awesome. I love how you kept to the show for the willow part.
RabidReject chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Awesome. That was just great! I am really curious to see what Tara becomes.. or what becomes of her rather. It will be interesting.. is she a white lighter? Or something else? Can't wait to find out.
mendenbar chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Glad to see you back. But what happened to Prosepexa? She was at least partially invoked.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Ok...I almost got the impression Tara had become a whitelighter, or was she one snce the beginning? I'm kind of not sure of that one. And what now? Will Tara abandon Willow or go back to her? (To be honest I'm ot quite sure which one I would prefer). And what will happen with the next season? I can't wait for the next chapter.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 20 . 12/13/2007
that was awesome the changes that you did with buffy being in L.A. then in Sunnydale
RabidReject chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
Awesome. Cant' wait to read the next chapter.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 20 . 12/8/2007

I so was hoping Willow wouldn't go all psycho. But well, I guess not all is lost...yet.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 19 . 11/22/2007
What an awesome fic.

I love it, well, with the exception of Dawn dieing for no reason at all (I actually thought she would join the AI crew too, maybe even be paired with Spike...

I can't wait for what you come up with next. It's all just really good.

Please update soon!