Reviews for Linear
RabidReject chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
Great chapter. Write more soon!
charli92 chapter 18 . 10/6/2007
i really like your story and loved this chapter can't wait to read more really really soon. please update
Dark Phoenix 13X chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
Keep the updates coming. I'm loving his fic.
mendenbar chapter 17 . 9/15/2007
As yes, the writer as literati. Love it. Buffy and Angel both were filled with classical references. One of my favorites was "She makes Godot look punctual." My daughter's favorite is "she's finally mastered the single entendre."
Dark Phoenix 13X chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
I'm so loving this. keep the updates coming :D
mendenbar chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
Perfect resolution to the existance of Dawn. small caveat - I thought Dawn was a "green" ball of energy, not blue, but then again, I am not the author and who knows what colour she would resolve in. It is a fine day when there is an update of "Linear" in my mailbox.
michebabyblue chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
This is a lovely story and i can't wait for the next chapter.
mendenbar chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
A million monkeys! It doesn't bear thinking about.
michebabyblue chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Um i don't know if you realised this but chapters 8 and 9 are the same chapter, besides from that excellent storyline. Can't wait for more.
charli92 chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
ah you double posted. please please i wanna read the next chapter negotiations. update update please/
auditoryeden chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Pater Familias has a space in between "pater(father)" and "familias(family)"
michebabyblue chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
wow so wow i can't wait to see how this one turns out.
Maverick500 chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
Great chapter, but I didn't Sahjahn came intil Connor was born. Update soon please
mendenbar chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
It brightens my day to see an update in my story alerts. You are doing a very nice job of integrating Buffy into the Angel storylines.
Maverick500 chapter 4 . 8/5/2007