Reviews for Jade's Rubik's Cube
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
lol hurt pride rolf luke genius XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I hate those things...Luke is a genius.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
*giggle* Luke is a complete WIN in this story. Poor Jade.

Well written. Fun read.
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
HAHA! Wow, never in my life did I ever imagine Jade losing to Luke! I mean-*DaZeD* Jade's pride- is seriously damaged! Great fic but it was kind of short... Nevertheless, it was fun all the way! Write more!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
His pride must hurt real bad!
DarkRuby chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hahah!

That was really funny!

Poor Jade, he gots a hurt pride.
Moronthe2nd chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ahahaha, very amusing XD it was so short, but it still stood out very nicely. Keep it up~
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hah hah, pay back time for Jade huh?Well i love Jade but still sum1 needs to beat him in one
Papersak chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Freakin owned. xD

Very cute fanfic, and rather nicely written.
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this cuz it was so short, but I totally ended up adoring it
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hm... even though I'm sure /THE/ Jade Curtiss could have figured out something as simple as a Rubix Cube, I really liked this story! XD Poor Jade. He's getting old, taking naps in the middle of the day. XD Yep, what do people do when they're bored? THEY GO GET A RUBIX CUBE! XD Okay, I wish for you to update this. . I don't care if this was supposed to be the end! Ends are... I dunno. XD This was awesome... but I'm sure /THE/ Jade Curtiss would have been able to match the sides... (...I cannot match the sides, and I can't even mess up a Rubix Cube up. .
raiko.EXE chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Haha, that was quite witty and entertaining. I loved everyone's take on Jade's unexpected frustration. Good job~

-Rai
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
...Hey, I remember this!

Uh, you know you don't have to repost it just to switch it's categories... right?

Although, I see you've made the changes that I [think] I suggested the first time I reviewed this. Nice to know there are people that listen to and take to heart the things that others say.

::adds to favs... again::
Broken Dove chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Yes! Luke finished something that Jade couldn't do! I love it! Aww, poor Jade, Luke hurt his pride...heh heh. This was awesome I loved it. I thought you did a good job of keeping the characters in character. Definitely going on my favourites list!
Hattertant chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh yes, I remember reading this in the Symphonia section! I laughed when I read it, it's just so funny that Luke owned Jade at the rubix cube.